Sign in to follow this  
Ego

LMAO @ CBeebies. . .

Guest Vaseline

The same way mandem jump on Lil Waynes swagger in the videosThe little kids will try and jump on this Pissed

dont really see any thing wrong with that tbhits aimed at young kids so its bound to be abit poncythat midnight garden i dont agree with dohthat maka pakka and iggy piggy and the niglyoops or wot ever they calledencourages kids to speak jibberish

Guest Mr. Estacado

wtf this can't be lifewhen i was a kid all i watched was barny, mr blobby (phsycopath) and them two guise who kept sayin 'to me, to you to me to you'cba to remembr more

dont really see any thing wrong with that tbhits aimed at young kids so its bound to be abit poncythat midnight garden i dont agree with dohthat maka pakka and iggy piggy and the niglyoops or wot ever they calledencourages kids to speak jibberish
Lol theres poncy and theres jamarion Disclaimer- Jamal I am not using you as an example.

laugh.gif to my ol skool hiphoppers does this not sound beatwise a little bit like Pete Rock & CL Smooth - For Pete's Sake??? or am I just lean???4

u sure u dnt watch cbeebies

i have baby sisters and a younger nephewi read them the books and watch the vids with em sum timesthey like it so my sister and mum gets it for emnuffin wrong with that

Niglypoops and Makka Pakka, some infantile racial slurs.

i have baby sisters and a younger nephewi read them the books and watch the vids with em sum timesthey like it so my sister and mum gets it for emnuffin wrong with that
seen nah just askin init dint say dere was lol