LMAO @ CBeebies. . .

Ego

Guest Mr. Estacado

wtf this can't be lifewhen i was a kid all i watched was barny, mr blobby (phsycopath) and them two guise who kept sayin 'to me, to you to me to you'cba to remembr more

dont really see any thing wrong with that tbhits aimed at young kids so its bound to be abit poncythat midnight garden i dont agree with dohthat maka pakka and iggy piggy and the niglyoops or wot ever they calledencourages kids to speak jibberish
Lol theres poncy and theres jamarion Disclaimer- Jamal I am not using you as an example.

dont really see any thing wrong with that tbhits aimed at young kids so its bound to be abit poncythat midnight garden i dont agree with dohthat maka pakka and iggy piggy and the niglyoops or wot ever they calledencourages kids to speak jibberish
u sure u dnt watch cbeebies

i have baby sisters and a younger nephewi read them the books and watch the vids with em sum timesthey like it so my sister and mum gets it for emnuffin wrong with that

Niglypoops and Makka Pakka, some infantile racial slurs.

i have baby sisters and a younger nephewi read them the books and watch the vids with em sum timesthey like it so my sister and mum gets it for emnuffin wrong with that
seen nah just askin init dint say dere was lol