STEAK

Guest dynamat

There was a period of time where i was eating steak like 3 times a week. Hooked.What steak you got, frying? Rump?
Steaks not even juicy, I like those juicy meats, cow foot, ox-tail, juicy beef etc.
It can be, you just aint eating at the right spot :D
We should do lunch :D major no homo at my "I like those juicy meats"
Thursday 1pm Bento darling, wear a cravat and do your hair like your avi k thnx.
cool.gif Sick.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want the best steakgo to a place in central called bodeans... down some side road opposite hmv in oxford street. (poland street)Looks like a diner but downstairs its a proper sit in resturant.. best steak i ever did eat **when i ate beef**http://www.bodeansbbq.com/
Always see this place, for years said i'd try it, then i stopped eating pork and that seems to be their speciality.

if you want the best steakgo to a place in central called bodeans... down some side road opposite hmv in oxford street. (poland street)Looks like a diner but downstairs its a proper sit in resturant.. best steak i ever did eat **when i ate beef**http://www.bodeansbbq.com/
Always see this place, for years said i'd try it, then i stopped eating pork and that seems to be their speciality.
yer dere onto da pork ting.. u can air dat though.. u wont smell it or anythin.just go for da steak i can assure u .. u wont be dissapointed... its pricey but dey give u big ol portions... environment is nice in there aswell.. good service and dey dont try rush u or anything.

yer dere onto da pork ting.. u can air dat though.. u wont smell it or anythin.just go for da steak i can assure u .. u wont be dissapointed... its pricey but dey give u big ol portions... environment is nice in there aswell.. good service and dey dont try rush u or anything.
Mmmkay, and if this is the place i'm thinking yeh it's on the corner of D'arblay St. yeh

Mmmkay, and if this is the place i'm thinking yeh it's on the corner of D'arblay St. yeh
ermm its on a corner so its probably dat one... looks like an american diner.

Big fat irish rumpWith some oven baked chipsonly way
naaah all about with rice or mash, veg and a nice gravy, of course the steak is all juicy and seasoned up proper too
f*ck*ng hell, I'm having this tommorow. I aint had mash in time. I have steak at least once a week though.

There was a period of time where i was eating steak like 3 times a week. Hooked.What steak you got, frying? Rump?
Steaks not even juicy, I like those juicy meats, cow foot, ox-tail, juicy beef etc.
Maaaan, you must have eaten poor/overcooked steak to say it's not juicy. Quality steak will be as tender and juicy as any meat you'll ever sink your teeth into.Even a cut that's well-done should be luscious. (Of course some people seem to like it seared into shoe leather.)Steak is synonymous with succulence!