Sign in to follow this  
macz

PESrankings events

Yea, let us all join reziw. Bait hes gunna be in one tonight.
Me too. I been playing 1 or 2 every night.Just check the rankings website and current events then register.I'll sticky this and try to make you all aware when possible.

Yea, don't wanna join any old event. Want to join the one where Reziws gets all hyped up from by playing the infamous Darkirish

Yea, don't wanna join any old event. Want to join the one where Reziws gets all hyped up from by playing the infamous Darkirish
Just had a look and none have been created yet. Bendoc normally does one for about 10ish still... there's one at 11:55pm which is toooo late for the working crew (plus I wana watch Rambo : First Blood on DVD, at some point laugh.gif

Might be an Official Online PS3 event next month, we all MUST join.

Reziw, why aint you telling man about that Tournament, quite a few decent players there as well. SLIPPIN' cuz.

Reziw, why aint you telling man about that Tournament, quite a few decent players there as well. SLIPPIN' cuz.
wtf is man talking about??
Look at Matts post.

Guest Sho Case

pissed5:47i always clock too lateive never actually played an online event i dont think,actually 1 on pes 6but i sign up to a few+always forget

wtf is man talking about??
Look at Matts post.
manz merking these pussywholes still, 100% record with MAN UTD (my new team)

Go to a final last night.It was a tournament where your team is picked for you and in this tourny it was only weaker teams. I got Livorno who are quite sh*t.More fun than playing as top teams against top teams though. Knocked someone out who was Porto.Lost in the final 3-2 after being 2-1 up. Some lag for his winner. (he was Bolton)

couldnt up the event link nah?
Bruv, I clocked it @ 10:13, had to be in event chat at 10:15.I even typed out a reply on here but it was too late and didn't want to put you lot away.Next time if I see one earlier I will. There will be one tonight no doubt.

Bruv, I clocked it @ 10:13, had to be in event chat at 10:15.I even typed out a reply on here but it was too late and didn't want to put you lot away.Next time if I see one earlier I will. There will be one tonight no doubt.
guess ill let you off son

guess ill let you off son
:D There's a little mini league thing at midday.Have to be quick though and sign up now.http://www.pesrankings.com/event/?id=17069