Serious question

Admin.

If you dont win anything this season How long will you give wenger?1 more season? job for life?

Guest ShabbzE3
Job 4 lifeFind me another manager who can create a side to challenge for the title & CL with £36mil.He has made some wrong decisions but he's mostly been unlucky with long term injuries & sh*t refs/Linesman.
LAUDRUP WITH GETAFE >>>>>>>> ARSENE WITH ARSENAL

Job 4 lifeFind me another manager who can create a side to challenge for the title & CL with £36mil.He has made some wrong decisions but he's mostly been unlucky with long term injuries & sh*t refs/Linesman.
His choice
real talk and i admire him for his city banker mentality but at the end of the day sometimes you need to spend big to win big

f*ck a job for life for someone who fails to produce time and time again.But I don't know who would replace him.(not saying no-one can, just dont know who would be right)I'd give him another season definately, things were going alright in the premiership until recently(the winners aren't guaranteed yet, but its unlikely to be us at the moment) if he can't improve on that and build a team that can go the distance then it's probably time to look at other options.

LOL and SMH at certain guys on here.Job is his for as long as he likes...However if he allows another one of his first choice XI to leave without winning something, then something HAS to be done. IMO & maybe I give him more credit but I think Wenger had a plan & realistically that plan ends Summer 2009 if he trophyless by then he has to act immediatedly the way I expected him to act based upon the plan.

Guest Sho Case

wouldnt consider replacing him ATMi think he should be under more pressure thoughi mean he knows whatever happens his jobs still thereim not saying he doesnt want to win,but he likes to do things the more difficult waya few additions,fairly costly+we are all setthe only expectation seems to be top 4only a crisis would prevent thathe also constantly reminds us hes building this young teamlet it unfold or we've gone through this for little reasonnext year SHOULD be a huge season regardless of what we win IMO

Hes under no pressure what so ever, you dont win prizes for spending the least and being the nearly men.Hes got big P to spend but he refuses to. we are a few quality additions away from being on par with united and chelsea which at the moment we aint tbh.

f*ck a job for life for someone who fails to produce time and time again.
Co sign, even though im highly frustrated, i know hes got a long term vision for the club. So i find it hard to fault him2 wingers, a no nonsense natural defender and a Quality striker please.

Guest Lemons

Job for life.I've never enjoyed watching Arsenal as much as I do now (albeit not RIGHT now).I reckon we will win something in the next two seasons though (as in this or next season, THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DREAM IS ALIVE PEOPLE!)

wouldnt consider replacing him ATMi think he should be under more pressure thoughi mean he knows whatever happens his jobs still thereim not saying he doesnt want to win,but he likes to do things the more difficult waya few additions,fairly costly+we are all setthe only expectation seems to be top 4only a crisis would prevent thathe also constantly reminds us hes building this young teamlet it unfold or we've gone through this for little reasonnext year SHOULD be a huge season regardless of what we win IMO
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A HUGE SEASON WITHOUT WINNING sh*t..MAKES NO SENSE.

Guest Sho Case
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A HUGE SEASON WITHOUT WINNING sh*t..MAKES NO SENSE.
LOLim saying..if we win something this season, next year SHOULD be a huge seasonif we don't win something this season,next year SHOULD be a huge seasonbut to answer you confused responsea season can be huge in terms of importance,trophies aren't the only thing to make a season hugeEG benitez next year if hes still at liverpool (for obvious reasons)