FAO Ashman

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3

I'M suprised your still alive, coming on this forum which is predominantly mixed races and you continue to insult people. I'm sure theres a BNP forum for you out there to post your sh*t because u know what ur doing its obvious ur trying to spark a fire.

Guest PennyTraitor
I'M suprised your still alive, coming on this forum which is predominantly mixed races and you continue to insult people. I'm sure theres a BNP forum for you out there to post your sh*t because u know what ur doing its obvious ur trying to spark a fire.
when did u become rational

when he started to use ma avi and sig i guess...

Guest PennyTraitor
when he started to use ma avi and sig i guess...
*looks at my own avi*seen.

x2

Guest ShabbzE3
tulse cnt test dis murkular
ayo ayo bramboits the murkularcant test dis like testicularbring the beef cos im sick ya na its a riskular aint got nose like trish ya naits a brisk ya na winds like 80 bra

Guest Sean Ash

Is this what the forum has become? The fact of the matter is, if I went to Jamaica, I wouldn't be depending on the state for job, money..etc I wouldn't attack the indigenous people when I didn't get my own way, or try to change their culture. Why should we allow integration? If we voice our views against blacks we are racist. I am fed up with left against right, how about we are all human beings and we want what is best for our children? I do not want my children to be living in a culture of violence, and free mixing. It is time to redefine British values and draw the line, not to cause divide but to set the boundaries.

Is this what the forum has become? The fact of the matter is, if I went to Jamaica, I wouldn't be depending on the state for job, money..etc I wouldn't attack the indigenous people when I didn't get my own way, or try to change their culture. Why should we allow integration? If we voice our views against blacks we are racist. I am fed up with left against right, how about we are all human beings and we want what is best for our children? I do not want my children to be living in a culture of violence, and free mixing. It is time to redefine British values and draw the line, not to cause divide but to set the boundaries.
For the last time. You can not put countries 100s of year behind and in the process put yours that far ahead then think, "Ok lets all be friends" even though you've f*cked up their sh*tIf I ransacked your house, stole your credit card details and used it to fund my lifestyle for 50 years before you realised and in that time I'd accumulated a million pound of debt and thats the reason why your house couldnt be furnished, you couldnt afford to pay your bills and you had no money to leave for your kids. All cause of my actions, would you want me to go to jail for all I'd done or 'llow me?But anyway, wasnt you meant to be going to Bexley to, inevitably, meet your maker?

Guest Sean Ash
No Guns and Drugs being imported into the country by the white man = Much less gangs, violence, killings..Try house black people properly and not just put them all into one poor rundown estate...Go Manchester or Liverpool or Glaswgow init and see how it aint just as bad as London or worse...There just choosing to report more crime in London atm for whatever reason...You dont even know what you fighting for..
bruv blacks do not = sex money drugs or w/e u sed earlierdats a very narrow minded statement g, like me sayin malis=walahi, stink, etc
Dear Humanity P,That is your opinion and we are all entitled to our own.Thankyou for your comments.regards,<>Sean Ash<>