Facebook

lol @ me loggin onto facebook just nownah, i just cant deal with this sh*tesp. when i see mickey kane friend request lol
lol
them declines theretrue-say I seen dude in real lifehmm stillman could jump out his humble shell and go schizophrenic on man and dead my VIP lifelowe it, sorry Mickey...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i find her ima msg her and tell her some derranged sexual pervert is uploading her pics sayin he wants to do things to her. then i will tell her he makes tshirts..only kiddin (or am i)
lolyou think I care?Youd be telling the truth, id do bare tings to her still lol*she dont like black man doe*

Is there a thing on facebook where I can see my pending friend requets?The ones ive made?And if theyve been accepted or rejected like?
you see your friends requests that people send to you as well as pokes but i dont know about pending i guess as long as you have sent one and you aint on their list yet its safe to assume they aint accepted (yet)but if you sent one and its no longer listed as you sending one and you aint on their list then boy you got dashed ennit.told you fam make a GROUP much easier.