Sign in to follow this  
DRC

Dubstep mandem

I've heard a few things here and there that i'm feeling.But now I need proper conversion.Name the tunes I need to have heard and artists I need to look out for in future.Online Mixes would be appreciated aswellSAFE

CottiCokiSkreamBengaRuskoCaspaKode 9BurialLoefahMalaHijakMatty GHatchaTheres loads more aswell.. Ill come with chunes later

CottiCokiSkreamBengaRuskoCaspaKode 9BurialLoefahMalaHijakMatty GHatchaTheres loads more aswell.. Ill come with chunes later
couple ppl to add to that list...distancegoth traddq1vexdjakestes la rokappleblimantisocialders quite a lot, depends on wot ur prefrence is, the sound ranges quite far. if u prefer more scratchy, rough n hard sh*t u mite listen to more vexd and distance bits, where as if u prefer ur hype twisted stuff u may listen more to coki n rusko, etc...altho that said ive herd tracks by distance n vexd that aint JUST rough, and its good everyones experimenting and the borders are blurred like dat cos it jus produces better music.

^^I wanna hear all parts of the spectrum bruv then I'll decide which is more me

I'll do a mix for you tomorrow bruv.
saaafety!

rinse fm podcast is the best thing to convert u rele.www.rinse.fm/podcastsDownload the dubstep ones.

swear the podcast bit of the site dont work. nothing came upbeg up up that mix vonsafe

Uploading the mix nowTracklisting complete... I'll make a new thread for promotional purposes.Who know's.. others might be interested !

Guest lofa

Ministry is holding a big dub-step night soon ( i have heard) go check it out, i prefer listening to it when i'm out than when i'm just jammin at home.