Sign in to follow this  
Bardissimo

Best External HDD??

Guest Mickey Kane
1TB....who the f*ck even uses that much memory for personal sh*t.
You'd be suprised.

You'd be suprised.
For real, i've recently gone over 1TBIt doesn't take 'that long' especially when certain HD films are 9gb a time

You'd be suprised.
For real, i've recently gone over 1TBIt doesn't take 'that long' especially when certain HD films are 9gb a time
boy u must be downloading bare sh*t...dunno how u find time to watch/listen everything u dwnload, unless u stay indoors all day.

Guest Smokey
DONT get a Maxtor onef*ck*ng terrible
TrussMy 250GB started clacking and crashing my pc whenever i tried to access it, sent it off for a new one and it did the same sh*t.f*ck maxtor.Western Digital have lasted me for time, i have a seagate from my first PC that i still use in my fileserver.

Guest Swiftie

NAS enclosure, supporting 1TB * 2 latest SATA drives set up in Raid 1 . The best time of your internet life.

Guest faze

i got a 300gb seagate.... doing me well so far.... shame it doesnt have firewire...

DONT get a Maxtor onef*ck*ng terrible
TrussMy 250GB started clacking and crashing my pc whenever i tried to access it, sent it off for a new one and it did the same sh*t.f*ck maxtor.Western Digital have lasted me for time, i have a seagate from my first PC that i still use in my fileserver.
Innit, they are sh*tHad one for a month & had all my work for the past 3 years on it and it just f*ckin crashed, took it some computer guy and he told me it had burnt out alreadyDidnt even get my f*ckin money back from the place i bought it