black chicks or nothing at all

Mister Man

i have had enough for this black girl hype..imo i feel black chicks are on the decline and the minority races like portugese, morroccan, spanish and mixed race are all overtaking the broads.mandem know its not all about all the broads anymore.today mandem in my college were saying that there would rather link a black ting than a non-black ting. but the wickest is that they don't move any black girls in the first place.i have had enough of these black girls thinking they are the best thing sliced bread and their loud mouths.so having blacks chicks only or pimp it over the world.variety is the spice of life remember*discuss while i get ready to go out*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member

boy...i dont discriminatetheres a major lack of respectable girls out there and me discounting a whle race would be dumbbut saying that i DO notice that black girls are LOUDnot all just the ones i come across. also the ones i come across have this 'cant tell me nothing' attitudesickening

Guest M12 Part 2

you do you init.I think i will always prefer black & mixed chicks regardless of any attitued/stigma attached to them. dont get me wrong i do find other races attractive but they will always be my number 1. getting boyed off by a girl/having negative experieces shouldnt be enough to turn you off them completely.

Oh lord, another 'I've had bad experiences with *insert colour* chick so I've had enough.'Cool, go get yourself something else in it, DON'T DISMISS ALL OF THEM coz of some bad experiences.You remind me of my 15 year cousin still, he tried droppin this kinda of talk to me lol

Guest Vaseline

when i read the thread title i just think of that simpson clip where smithers is dreaming and i think burn or sum1 says something like"it feels like im wearing nothing at all...nothing at all..nothing at all"

you do you init.I think i will always prefer black & mixed chicks regardless of any attitued/stigma attached to them. dont get me wrong i do find other races attractive but they will always be my number 1. getting boyed off by a girl/having negative experieces shouldnt be enough to turn you off them completely.

boy...i dont discriminatetheres a major lack of respectable girls out there and me discounting a whle race would be dumbbut saying that i DO notice that black girls are LOUDnot all just the ones i come across. also the ones i come across have this 'cant tell me nothing' attitudesickening

co-signi love the challenge of 'taming' the typical/sterotypical black female attitude. ain't no girl power sh*t happening 'round ere.