black chicks or nothing at all

Mister Man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at the bigger picture.Now Ive been all around the world from the safety of my bedroom but when I close my eyes and imagine my kids, they be the same colour as me.If the chick is white or whatever else then that dream goes out the window.Ive had great experiencs with all different coloured girls and bad experiences with em all as well but while Im all for acceptance and all that, I want my kids to be black.Nuff said!

you do you init.I think i will always prefer black & mixed chicks regardless of any attitued/stigma attached to them. dont get me wrong i do find other races attractive but they will always be my number 1. getting boyed off by a girl/having negative experieces shouldnt be enough to turn you off them completely.
co-signi love the challenge of 'taming' the typical/sterotypical black female attitude. ain't no girl power sh*t happening 'round ere.
co diddly SIGN
I look at the bigger picture.Now Ive been all around the world from the safety of my bedroom but when I close my eyes and imagine my kids, they be the same colour as me.If the chick is white or whatever else then that dream goes out the window.Ive had great experiencs with all different coloured girls and bad experiences with em all as well but while Im all for acceptance and all that, I want my kids to be black.Nuff said!
GOOD i wouldnt have it any other way

when i read the thread title i just think of that simpson clip where smithers is dreaming and i think burn or sum1 says something like"it feels like im wearing nothing at all...nothing at all..nothing at all"
I thought this to but its the ep where its sking and flanders is wearing some tight snow suit thing lool nasty
certain man cnt handle black gal
you do you init.I think i will always prefer black & mixed chicks regardless of any attitued/stigma attached to them. dont get me wrong i do find other races attractive but they will always be my number 1. getting boyed off by a girl/having negative experieces shouldnt be enough to turn you off them completely.
co-signi love the challenge of 'taming' the typical/sterotypical black female attitude. ain't no girl power sh*t happening 'round ere.
co diddly SIGN
GOOD i wouldnt have it any other way
boi

smh @ the people that make this kind of topics...like to say you have p*ssy falling into your lap.you better take what your given and not complain.
Blad when you actually break this down she's calling you butters.
well i dont know if her post is saying what Goli says BUT even so, Violet's post is telling you to sssshhhut ya mout!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh the title is me. Have to have some kind of..blackness in them or it wont do it.People be showin me all mexicans n sh*t all the time n I jus aint interested =\Rofl,I remember soemoen tryna send for me in the latina thread cuz I said so.Idiots O_oBut yea, If it aint black, send it back...

Tbh the title is me. Have to have some kind of..blackness in them or it wont do it.People be showin me all mexicans n sh*t all the time n I jus aint interested =\Rofl,I remember soemoen tryna send for me in the latina thread cuz I said so.Idiots O_oBut yea, If it aint black, send it back...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i dont know if her post is saying what Goli says BUT even so, Violet's post is telling you to sssshhhut ya mout!
Blad, break it down piece by piece:
like to say you have p*ssy falling into your lap.
LIKE TO SAY = SHE COULD NEVER EVEN BELIEVE THAT IS THE CASE WITH YOU.
you better take what your given and not complain.
Even if man got sent the wrong food to his table, shut up and be grateful you're even being fed. You're so butters be grateful any stupid f*cking prick lookin beast looks your way.Boy ting. I wouldn't have it. Not one piece.----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But yea, If it aint black, send it back...
LMAO, like say man ordered steak and got sent a burger. laugh.gif

Guest Mickey Kane
The 'cant handle black gyal' talk is amost as bad as the initial post.Never understood why black gyal come with that talk as if I haven't seen equally as many get taken for a duppy.
Real talk...Woman is woman end of the day...