LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest PennyTraitor
i would, id have a few qualarms but i would.
sure u wanna risk dat cuz?1493771503_l.jpg
LOL WTF..but yes tbh. adrenaline rush innit.
you 100% positive?1494280334_l.jpg
ive only jus clocked that thing about her isnt jus the bad singing shes some sort of wacko.is she really sitting on a fat chick with a knife to her throat?tbh i still would,if anything shes more appealing now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only jus clocked that thing about her isnt jus the bad singing shes some sort of wacko.is she really sitting on a fat chick with a knife to her throat?tbh i still would,if anything shes more appealing now.
She look like she could ride good cocky there still.I have a problem with gap teeth though.

She look like she could ride good cocky there still.I have a problem with gap teeth though.
Judging from that pic I would indefinetly.

laugh.gif:D :D
My name is Ebeline Josefine Wilson. I'm born in dushi korsow at June 1978. I found out on a age of 18 that I wanted to be a singer. But I guess I was not ready that time. At an age of 25 I desided to take singinglessons. That was real funny. Cause my teacher was on old lady who gave classic lessons. She played her piano and I had to sing Italic songs from Vaccai. And I had to sing german songs also from Undrichtsliederen. Soon there was room for a new member and I went to poplessons.
comes like some lolcat

laugh.gif:D :D
My name is Ebeline Josefine Wilson. I'm born in dushi korsow at June 1978. I found out on a age of 18 that I wanted to be a singer. But I guess I was not ready that time. At an age of 25 I desided to take singinglessons. That was real funny. Cause my teacher was on old lady who gave classic lessons. She played her piano and I had to sing Italic songs from Vaccai. And I had to sing german songs also from Undrichtsliederen. Soon there was room for a new member and I went to poplessons.
comes like some lolcat
w0w she speaks internettz /b/astard no doubt.1337