Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

Do you know anyone Famous ?

like REALLY famous ?* looks in phonebook and sees one number who you could class as semi famous or on the way to famous *but apart from that i don't know anybody who is really famous. do you ?

Guest PennyTraitor
Lewis Hamilton
theone walcottu remember him in our science classes lmao
o sh*t u two actually went school together?or am i missing something

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks

Lewis Hamilton
theone walcottu remember him in our science classes lmao
u man from stevenageu must feel pissed thou my mans some multi millionaire n man probably used to copy ur homework.there must be a story how he got beat up one time or suttin

like REALLY famous ?* looks in phonebook and sees one number who you could class as semi famous or on the way to famous *but apart from that i don't know anybody who is really famous. do you ?
I know you're dying for someone to ask you so it may as well be meWho is this "semi-famous" person that you know?

I know you're dying for someone to ask you so it may as well be meWho is this "semi-famous" person that you know?
no, not at allall i asked was a simple question. * will never make a topic again on the forum *

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks
you a taxi driver or something?

Is it who im thinking off yea?
nopelost his number a while back when i lost my phone

its an actress from coronation street, shes hails from the same area as ne and went same schoolso why would i die to tell anyone thatlike i said, i was just curious to see who members on the forum knew