Do you know anyone Famous ?

LuLu

like REALLY famous ?* looks in phonebook and sees one number who you could class as semi famous or on the way to famous *but apart from that i don't know anybody who is really famous. do you ?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks

like REALLY famous ?* looks in phonebook and sees one number who you could class as semi famous or on the way to famous *but apart from that i don't know anybody who is really famous. do you ?
I know you're dying for someone to ask you so it may as well be meWho is this "semi-famous" person that you know?

I know you're dying for someone to ask you so it may as well be meWho is this "semi-famous" person that you know?
no, not at allall i asked was a simple question. * will never make a topic again on the forum *

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks
you a taxi driver or something?

Is it who im thinking off yea?
nopelost his number a while back when i lost my phone

its an actress from coronation street, shes hails from the same area as ne and went same schoolso why would i die to tell anyone thatlike i said, i was just curious to see who members on the forum knew