Do you know anyone Famous ?

LuLu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
i don't kno any1 famous still, my sister has westwood's number though and my dad kno's Lenny Henry, but that's it really .
boy...
LMAO...tried to move to my friend at some rave as well.i swear hes like 60.pervert.
Got bines off one of the chicks in my flat in halls.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i don't kno any1 famous still, my sister has westwood's number though and my dad kno's Lenny Henry, but that's it really .
boy...
LMAO...tried to move to my friend at some rave as well.i swear hes like 60.pervert.
LOL
rofl, imagining him moving.Wagwan baby, its THE BIG DOG, you are absolutely SMOKIN'...are you ON THIS TING?..

Done everywhere really, been on it since 2000. Most recently Camel club, but now I do Azure and "H" bar (used to be called the marquee). Natsha Hamilton's (from Atomic Kitten) dad owns it. Coleen (Rooney's ting) and Danielle Lloyd (everyones ting) were in "H" bar, friday just gone.
That club looks exclusive they wouldn't let me in last time I tried.Never heard of the camel club though might check it out next time im in town
yeah its strickly guest list only, its no good for ravin though, just a "look at me spend my P" kinda place. Got a round in once, 4 drinks cost me £76. was funmin!! The females in there.....oh my diddy.....Camel is sh*t since I left (no hater, lol)I felt like boxin up Pennant on sunday night. Man got carried out of a bar called "Noir" was off his face, celebarting like the reds had just won the league on the same day we lost 3-0 to united! He's cool but certain man were screwin him on Sunday, lol.
Pennant is a c*nt I was outside his car when I was at Anfield asked him to sign my teeHe aired me I told him I hoped he would break his leg.f*ck*ng c*nt
Pennant was the 1st person to get me pissed still.Also know Ben Hutchison (scored for Middlesboro this season against City and now plays at Celtic)

lol@ the namedropping, u lot r nt the same people to cuss girls 4 bait name dropping for fame r u?lets do a CHECK LIST to clarify how you "KNOW" a celeb:A: he/she has his/her number on your phone Ai: if you called that number, he/she would know you or a short refresh of memory would result in "ohhhh hey, long time reh reh how you been man/galB: you received a birthday/christmas card from this personC: you were invited by this person or his/her PA to a party he/she organisedC I: being invited by this person's hanger ons does NOT qualify you to say you know him/herD: if you were outside a club waiting in the common people's queue and this celeb walked past he/she would call on you to come thru with him or her.E: You have pics taken with said celeb in a non fan way knowing OF a celeb bcos a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin's friend knows him/her does not mean you know them.knowing where they take a sh*t and have breakfast or what bars/clubs they own does not mean you know themknowing what they used to do before they became celebs unless you knew them before that...does not mean you know them.or maybe the question should be asked in this wayHow many celebs know YOU?
lmao

lol@ the namedropping, u lot r nt the same people to cuss girls 4 bait name dropping for fame r u?lets do a CHECK LIST to clarify how you "KNOW" a celeb:A: he/she has his/her number on your phone Ai: if you called that number, he/she would know you or a short refresh of memory would result in "ohhhh hey, long time reh reh how you been man/galB: you received a birthday/christmas card from this personC: you were invited by this person or his/her PA to a party he/she organisedC I: being invited by this person's hanger ons does NOT qualify you to say you know him/herD: if you were outside a club waiting in the common people's queue and this celeb walked past he/she would call on you to come thru with him or her.E: You have pics taken with said celeb in a non fan way knowing OF a celeb bcos a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin's friend knows him/her does not mean you know them.knowing where they take a sh*t and have breakfast or what bars/clubs they own does not mean you know themknowing what they used to do before they became celebs unless you knew them before that...does not mean you know them.or maybe the question should be asked in this wayHow many celebs know YOU?
lol guy speaks sense still.beinng related to an a lister_____________________>
Thats baloney. I know people that I've never sent a b'day card to. Dont I know them now?Shoulda just left it at "Do they know you?" The rest wasnt neccessary

Thats baloney. I know people that I've never sent a b'day card to. Dont I know them now?Shoulda just left it at "Do they know you?" The rest wasnt neccessary
it was any of a,b,c, or d ar all of the above. i.e. you dont send someone a bday card but you attend their party cos they INVITED YOU. and they know you when they see you, or you can call that person on the phone and chat it was quite self explained still..you are the top 3 selected for humping on one small point trying to justify it as the whole point being made. coconut

it was any of a,b,c, or d ar all of the above. i.e. you dont send someone a bday card but you attend their party cos they INVITED YOU. and they know you when they see you, or you can call that person on the phone and chat it was quite self explained still..you are the top 3 selected for humping on one small point trying to justify it as the whole point being made. coconut
That was just an example of your ridiculpus statement. I thought maybe you was smart enough to get the picture without me having to break it down any further.All the above apart from A and D is ass fluff, really. Shoulda just started and ended it on "Do they know you?" Just live with it, your examples were sh*t. I know people that I havent done any of the above with apart from number. So I ask you again, do I not know that person

That was just an example of your ridiculpus statement. I thought maybe you was smart enough to get the picture without me having to break it down any further.All the above apart from A and D is ass fluff, really. Shoulda just started and ended it on "Do they know you?" Just live with it, your examples were sh*t. I know people that I havent done any of the above with apart from number. So I ask you again, do I not know that person
you dont know anyone, dont fight it youre not even a hanger on, just a name dropper. if you have one of A-D then they are most likely to know you as well. jus cos you got someone's card in the music industry dont mean they know you.

Guest The Member
boy...
LOL at Westwood getting mad crazy on your sister dawg.
laugh.gif:D :D retard

boy...
laugh.gif u kno wot though he was more into my sister's friend still, my sister was just consulting him about his teeth as she's a dental nurse. He seems safe though after giving my sister a lift home in his Westwood van.

boy...
laugh.gif u kno wot though he was more into my sister's friend still, my sister was just consulting him about his teeth as she's a dental nurse. He seems safe though after giving my sister a lift home in his Westwood van.
boy...

boy...
hmmm...is that what SHE told you?!!