wtf is this bandana shit. . .

Ego

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
seeing a few with it in your avisexplain. . .
That Penny dude is a weirdo man started acting all butt burt cos i asked where i can cop a blk bandana but then he has a bandana pic in his avi rolleyes.gif
no need to name drop me really. its the fact u didnt know where to find a bandana. some lost movements. anyway llow droppin my name again ur an obvious neek. say no more.

Anyone else proper hungry?
lol wtf it's not even wednesday yet
I swear if I carry on eating I'll be changing my name to Bedroom Bully.
allow it next thing you know you're between seriouss' legs munching her kofte kebab

beg we just turn this into a griminal appreciation thread
Griminal was f*cked, what happened to him ?JME Freestyle & Pyro Radio Sessions >> ___________________"Heard some man wanna start some armsNo long ting get on with the taskDraw for the shillank and on with the maskGo home with a plaster and a cast""YO YOf*ck a mask and a lengGot a bandanna and a shank start with me then""Tell a man whagwan slap with the palm"

beg we just turn this into a griminal appreciation thread
Griminal was f*cked, what happened to him ?JME Freestyle & Pyro Radio Sessions >> ___________________"Heard some man wanna start some armsNo long ting get on with the taskDraw for the shillank and on with the maskGo home with a plaster and a cast""YO YOf*ck a mask and a lengGot a bandanna and a shank start with me then""Tell a man whagwan slap with the palm"
sfksd#fsdfsdfsdfhes too f*ckednothing happened to him he still showers down sets when hes onhavent you heard his promo ting? "its not just bars"