The Atkins diet

LuLu

the basis of this diet is stuff like,meat , cheese, eggs etc , am i right ?considering i dont do cheese nor eggs, meat is me. the calorie diet ive been on is getting boring , ok its worked but its took months to shift that extra flab, its getting kinda boring so i want to have a change.ive done this before when i was about 17 , it worked but f*ck me , my breath started to smell after a few days and i got some dots on my tongue , had to carry 2packets of extra chewing gum on me at all times.why does it cause your breath to smell ?

I dont see the point in doing these quick fix diets...losing out on important vitamins etc is silly. Also could you imagine living like that for the rest of your life keeping to that strict diet? 9 times out of ten your gonna get bored of it eventually and end up feeling like sh*t not to mention losing out on vital vitamins and minerals required by your body!Best thing to do is plan out a proper diet which you stick to for a certain number of days a week, and have a cheat meal or 2 after a certain amount of days as a reward to yourself for sticking to your diet. This mixed with exercise should keep you motivated (exercise means proper excercise...not these people who walk on the treadmill at level 2 while watching Loose Women on telly laugh.gif

had to carry 2packets of extra chewing gum on me at all times.
lmao. sorry tongue.gif
you don't understand, i constantly had meat breath, it was so yuck, i got para that people could smell it at college, so i had to have 3 chewing gums in my mouth at one time, now i know how a cat/dog feels after eating nothing but meat cat/dog food all the time.people think overweight people eat a lot, i dont even eat a lot, i eat lots of fruit.i try and exercise but i have an injury to my leg which is forever ongoing so sometimes i cant do certain exercises.if i wasnt so small, i would not look porky( no pun intended )god dam u god for blessing me with small height.

i find it funny how fat ppl always claim that they dont eat alot
LOL i actually dont eat a lot, well not now anywayi probably did eat the wrong kinds of foods and now i have a disliking towards junk food cos i just think, one touch on the lips is a lifetime on the hips .its not like im obesely fat, just a bit on the wee porky side i guess

i do eat a lot of fruit, not really a veg eater.for the last few days ive strictly been eating meat, along with chewing gum of courseim tempted to scrap this as its making me a bit cranky and try SLIM FAST instead because i notice that they do smoothies now, i dont like milkshakes so im thinking i could handle the fruit smoothies.

i know but i have a deadline to make, loose a certain amount of weight before ........these yoyo diets do work but i know il end up putting the weight back on soon aftergrrrrrrrr