Sign in to follow this  
Guest RBG

Does What Happens In The Facebook Stay In The Facebook?

Guest RBG

Most of you might have seen it before...http://www.albumoftheday.com/facebook/Seems like it might hold some truth to it..Would you care about them taking all your details and selling them off to 3rd party's and making money at your expense?Or is that something your willing to sacrifice to use Facebook?One of the reasons i don't use none of these sites is there always seems to be a hidden agenda....

like i said in the other thread , i always have sensed that there is something fishy about facebook.

Yeah I seen this before. Situations kinda f*cked still. They practically got the WHOLE world on this one site.I don't have a facebook. This video is making me not make one either, even though I wanna see what some of my old links are saying in terms of levels.

no lie dats making me wanna delete my account lol.but true say i dont have much personal info up.allow those people who bait up der whole life on facebook.

Guest Smell Of Death

loli LOVE this conspiracy sh*tlife would b so swag if it didnt exist

Even stuff like education information is bad enough.I dunno I'm indifferent atmIt's easier to say f*ck it everyone else doesThan delete itPlus you can't be selective about what information of yours you think the government can or can't use on youHave to delete yourself from the internet....Which we all know is impossible

Guest RBG
And your 100% sure every 'conspiracy' you have heard in the past is not true because...

Guest Smell Of Death
And your 100% sure every 'conspiracy' you have heard in the past is not true because...
where did u get that from?i didnt even say anything about truth or falsei jus said i liked them