Sign in to follow this  
mR ReZiW

how does a VIP2 linkage go down?

i see a few people saying they've met people from here. dnt understand how it went down, who dropped linkage bars? what did you do? clubbing etc. who did u meet? (name names) are vip2 females ON DIS TING!?!?!

Guest The Member

me: whats goin on bitchjodie: hey thereme: ive got dry balls, make em wetjodie: ok....kinda like thatobviously ive left some stuff out for personal reasons

me: whats goin on bitchjodie: hey thereme: ive got dry balls, make em wetjodie: ok....kinda like thatobviously ive left some stuff out for personal reasons
make it rain laugh.gif:D :D

Why me? Coulnt u use malika or someone else?

I heard it goes..PM.MSN.NUMBER.LINK.WHATEVER HAPPENS.Thats what I heard.Certain man skip steps though.Thats what I heard.

Don't have it Malika. She's trying to say that you're at the bottom of the diva roster.DON'T 'AV IT!

Don't have it Malika. She's trying to say that you're at the bottom of the diva roster.DON'T 'AV IT!
I cnt take her seriously ever since i saw that p*ssy picture of hers.

Guest The Member
laugh.gif:D :D so you saying malika is that type of girl?i dunno why i used you*licks lips*maybe we have a connection :D

Guest Vaseline
i see a few people saying they've met people from here. dnt understand how it went down, who dropped linkage bars? what did you do? clubbing etc. who did u meet? (name names) are vip2 females ON DIS TING!?!?!
I'm guessing as Savant II said it is.
  1. General flirting on the forum
  2. PM
  3. MSN
  4. Number
  5. Link

Moretime than lesstime.This is what I'm hearing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'SENDAGE ALERT'

Wrestlemania has one more booking, she can be your floyd mayweather

Guest Vaseline
huhhhhwhooomsn

Oi Jodie, there's been too much beating around the bush.It's bait I like petite girls yeah so we might as well just link and get to know each other innit. PM me if you're interested.

Guest Mickey Kane
Oi Jodie, there's been too much beating around the bush.It's bait I like petite girls yeah so we might as well just link and get to know each other innit. PM me if you're interested.
Just make sure you got some paracetamol/aspirin or something handy...