There's no 'Compromise'

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

Listen..This is a forum. People go on like it is parliament.You all wanna cuss people day in and day out for their inequalities, so, I cuss you for your inequalities. it is not nice is it?Now, you may want this country to be the home to 41 million migrants, but I am sorry, I do not. It's not that I see migrants as aliens or different.. it's just the fact that land can only hold so much space and we are already short on housing. Many british families go without because CERTAIN migrants know how to play the system NigeriansBritain is not the only country to strip Africa yet we are always the first to be blamed. I am saying this for your own good because the BNP are growing day in and day out. I do want to truely represent all people, of all races, of all backgrounds.. but you do not make it easy for me when you say derogative things towards British people.Imagine me going into your mums yard after being invited to eat yam there and I start cussing her down, saying her food is sh*t and her p*ssy stinks. It's not nice is it?I do not see any different in intelligence between blacks or whites. If anything I believe that many black people are bright and waste the opportunity to progress because they are brainwashed into the 'urban' culture.I am sorry if you cannot accept my views.. it would be an even more insane world if we all agreed on everything together. You may not like my views but if you are posting your own views then you must compromise on mine.It's not like I go round calling Asians 'pakis' or black people 'niggers'... I wouldn't dream of doing that. I do have morals and I am respectful if you know me in person.People are calling for a ban when all I do is state my opinions, this is an internet forum is it not? where people state how they feel on various subjects?Anywaysgood day.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash

See what i mean, how you lot go on being childish; like cussing me now and making jokes of a serious topic.You don't like it when you are singled out as an individual do you? yet you continue to go around in your E-Gang, cussing others.

Listen..This is a forum. People go on like it is parliament.You all wanna cuss people day in and day out for their inequalities, so, I cuss you for your inequalities. it is not nice is it?Now, you may want this country to be the home to 41 million migrants, but I am sorry, I do not. It's not that I see migrants as aliens or different.. it's just the fact that land can only hold so much space and we are already short on housing. Many british families go without because CERTAIN migrants know how to play the system NigeriansBritain is not the only country to strip Africa yet we are always the first to be blamed. I am saying this for your own good because the BNP are growing day in and day out. I do want to truely represent all people, of all races, of all backgrounds.. but you do not make it easy for me when you say derogative things towards British people.Imagine me going into your mums yard after being invited to eat yam there and I start cussing her down, saying her food is sh*t and her p*ssy stinks. It's not nice is it?I do not see any different in intelligence between blacks or whites. If anything I believe that many black people are bright and waste the opportunity to progress because they are brainwashed into the 'urban' culture.I am sorry if you cannot accept my views.. it would be an even more insane world if we all agreed on everything together. You may not like my views but if you are posting your own views then you must compromise on mine.It's not like I go round calling Asians 'pakis' or black people 'niggers'... I wouldn't dream of doing that. I do have morals and I am respectful if you know me in person.People are calling for a ban when all I do is state my opinions, this is an internet forum is it not? where people state how they feel on various subjects?Anywaysgood day.
was having that conversation with someone the other day, its true, some polish woman is making the headlines in the paper down here cos she is moaning she isnt getting enough .,,,,,,,,, she got in a car crash, the van was full of immigrants, so the council put her in a nursing home while she recovers from her injuries and she moaning she feels claustraphobic,......... the woman is getting free care, free fiood, free shelter, what more does she bloody want .( dunno about the nigerian bit, but in general i agree )but then again i say 2 myself, if i was in the immigrants shoes and my country was f*cked up , i would want to piss off to another country as well.

Guest HJSimpson1
Now, you may want this country to be the home to 41 million migrants, but I am sorry, I do not. It's not that I see migrants as aliens or different.. it's just the fact that land can only hold so much space and we are already short on housing. Many british families go without because CERTAIN migrants know how to play the system Nigerians
You know if you put your hand from the "Give me hand outs" position back into your own pocket, actually got up off your arse and got a job, then in turn earned enough money to BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE then the issue about housing would not be relevant to you.If you cared about this issue enough you would STOP f*ck*ng BANGING ON ABOUT IT and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.Get a job you f*ck*ng scrounger.If it wasn't for a lot of the migrants who came into this country and did the jobs you seem to think that you are too good enough (lmao!) to do then this country would go to sh*t.Land can hold only so much space and if it was my decision the space would be given to those hard working individuals who have come here WILLING TO WORK than the people like you who just expect sh*t.Work for it, don't expect it. Then there won't be an issue.

oh dear......never gives upallow nigerians aswell....they are important to our ecomomy....who else is gonna collect the parking fines......all I know is white man is too shook to do dem tings therenah but for real as you can see im just messing about coz im on this forum to catch joke not pitch my political ambitions, relax yourself init

the thing about ash is he complains bout a situation from a perspective he aint even atwhen he was talkin bout his dad being out of work in plumbing due to polish dudes he was on fire with real talk but shock horrorYOU AINT A QUALIFIED PLUMBER AND AINT BEEN WORKIN FOR TIME SO CRYING IS POINTLESS YOUR DAD HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN COS HE IS WORKING FOLK YOUR UNDERCLASS TRASH ASKING FOR HANDOUTS WHICH IS NOT OWED TO YOU ITS OWED TO PEOPLE THAT WORK.

i do think ashman raises some vaild points at times but making so many topics about it is kinda well a bit woah.ash why dont you ask for a politics room / debate room ? or make one topic a sticky ?

Guest HJSimpson1
ash you need to channel this energy into bettering your self no one gives a sh*t about you being hard done by.
I knew I always liked you Wayne.THIS IS THE ONLY REPLY YOU SHOULD READ ASHMAN.

i do think ashman raises some vaild points at times but making so many topics about it is kinda well a bit woah.ash why dont you ask for a politics room / debate room ? or make one topic a sticky ?
how about he just locks off and takes it to them race hate BNP type forums*racist redneck* we dont take kindly to your types around here *racist redneck*

you know what f*ck britain.too many f*ck*ng race topics, and whys everyone trying to gun nigeria. don't watch what we are doing, live your life, make money and lets all live in peace. we're all human beings after-all, the land doesn't belong to no one, so people should be allowed migrate to wherever they wish, polish, nigerian or whatever. oh yeah f*ck the bnp.

ash on a real yeah the amount of things you can do to better yourself and your wifeyou aint living with her no more i remember you sayingyou can BOTH go uni and claim grants and get loans and get even more sh*t cos you got a childand obviously going uni would help you get qualified i dont know what ceazy WANTS to do but im sure out of all the courses there is something for her.as for you you seem very opinionated in terms of housing and immigrations perhaps getting qualified to work in the council or even the immigration office in croydon would be RIGHT UP YOUR STREET as you are truly passionate about it.this is real advice go check the ucas site for what courses are relevant as much as i do think you sometimes talk TOSH your views could be beneficial to british economy do something with it as your threads are not paying your bills.

I dont think he should get banned. Banning would be unfair. Let him do what hes doing. End of the day he plays a different role to everyone else, bit like Gym Goon and Jodie but we dont ask for them to get bannedDo your thing Ash. I dont get to conversate with your type on real issues in real-life (I usually sit back, listen and laugh in my head) but its interesting to see how you guys think

Guest Mr. BLK

Ashman.......Why are you on such a political hype these days? Fair enough if you took all the content of your topics to some form of government body and plagued them. I'd spud youbut on here, its tedious and annoying. Like when i see your name by a topic, i instantly know what its gonna be about..what happened to the joker ashman ?