There's no 'Compromise'

Guest Sean Ash

you have some valid opinions ashman but you piss people off too much with some of the stupid stuff you sayinfact you say alot of ignorant stuff, some people laugh, others get annoyedeither way they end up deciding never to take your posts seriouslyi bet out of all the replies in this topic at least half the poeple skim read ur post AT BEST lolcut out the fraff/lame topics like dissing mixed race people and saying a person is greedy for bettering his situation.then you might get a half serious discussion

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
ash you need to channel this energy into bettering your self no one gives a sh*t about you being hard done by.
I am bettering myself off, I am heading for University..In fact, I have been tipped for Oxford or LSE.The line of work that I (sadly) am getting myself into, requires a key element; an element that is to prioritize and promote the voice of others. Although you may assume that I'm the only individual that has been through hardship, you are wrong to assume that the points I constantly raise are my own views alone; they are in fact the views of many to which I do represent. So, you the peoples here can call me a bum, it's not a problem. If you want to be a central heating engineer, you have to take your ACS, Corgi etc. If you want to be a General practitioner, you go to med school. If you want to be a politician? well, do you see where I am going with this?So, how I am a bum I do not know. Are you saying that; Doctors, heating engineers, journalists, teachers etc. were all bums whilst they were studying?How do you think they reached the heights of their professions? Let's be real. Majority of users on here do not like me; you judge me because of my past, therefore you will not take any word I say seriously, even though I have first hand witnessed many things..Things that face off claim to have witnessed but to be honest, he likes to comment on my situations time in and time out yet when you look at the image that he constantly portrays himself to be, it is nothing to be proud of.A lot of people on here can be hypocritical, only I am the only one that can accept when I am in fact that.Look at the comments in this topic, running white people down and calling us bad things yet when it backfires, it's 'racism' and 'ban him'.Look at yourselves, always judging others and their situations. Maybe you should look closer to home and ask yourselves 'what makes my life any better?'.Sure, you might be in a dead end job, might earn your money Monday-Friday, piss it up on the weekend, back to work on Monday.. Life is about aiming high, being successful, achieving your dreams.You say that White British are lazy; they don't want to sweep streets and work hard for their living.. why are these the questions constantly being directed towards those in lower classes, like it is our duty to sweep roads because we are lower class and that if we don't do it we are therefore scum!!!?Why is it that those with money are not expected to sweep the roads and people like me, from a lower class position, be able to have a 'rich mans' profession?you are looking in the wrong direction by judging me.

ash you need to channel this energy into bettering your self no one gives a sh*t about you being hard done by.
I am bettering myself off, I am heading for University..Infact, I have been tipped for Oxford or LSE.The line of work that I (sadly) am getting myself into, requires a key element; an element that is to prioritise and promote the voice of others. Although you may assume that I'm the only individual that has been through hardship, you are wrong to assume that the points I constantly raise are my own views alone; they are in fact the views of many to which I do represent. So, you the peoples here can call me a bum, it's not a problem. If you want to be a central heating engineer, you have to take your ACS, Corgi etc. If you want to be a General practicioner, you go to med school. If you want to be a politician? well, do you see where I am going with this?So, how I am a bum I do not know. Are you saying that; Doctors, heating engineers, journalists, teachers etc. were all bums whilst they were studying?How do you think they reached the heights of their professions? Let's be real. Majority of users on here do not like me; you judge me because of my past, therefore you will not take any word I say seriously, even though I have first hand witnessed many things..Things that face off claim to have witnessed but to be honest, he likes to comment on my situations time in and time out yet when you look at the image that he constantly portrays himself to be, it is nothing to be proud of.A lot of people on here can be hypocritical, only I am the only one that can accept when I am in fact that.Look at the comments in this topic, running white people down and calling us bad things yet when it backfires, it's 'racism' and 'ban him'.Look at yourselves, always judging others and their situations. Maybe you should look closer to home and ask yourselves 'what makes my life any better?'.Sure, you might be in a dead end job, might earn your money Monday-Friday, piss it up on the weekend, back to work on Monday.. Life is about aiming high, being successful, achieving your dreams.You say that White British are lazy; they don't want to sweep streets and work hard for their living.. why are these the questions constantly being directed towards those in lower classes, like it is our duty to sweep roads because we are lower class and that if we don't do it we are therefore scum!!!?Why is it that those with money are not expected to sweep the roads and people like me, from a lower class position, be able to have a 'rich mans' profession?you are looking in the wrong direction by judging me.
hmmm who by? dry.gif

Guest Sean Ash
I am bettering myself off, I am heading for University..Infact, I have been tipped for Oxford or LSE.The line of work that I (sadly) am getting myself into, requires a key element; an element that is to prioritise and promote the voice of others. Although you may assume that I'm the only individual that has been through hardship, you are wrong to assume that the points I constantly raise are my own views alone; they are in fact the views of many to which I do represent. So, you the peoples here can call me a bum, it's not a problem. If you want to be a central heating engineer, you have to take your ACS, Corgi etc. If you want to be a General practicioner, you go to med school. If you want to be a politician? well, do you see where I am going with this?So, how I am a bum I do not know. Are you saying that; Doctors, heating engineers, journalists, teachers etc. were all bums whilst they were studying?How do you think they reached the heights of their professions? Let's be real. Majority of users on here do not like me; you judge me because of my past, therefore you will not take any word I say seriously, even though I have first hand witnessed many things..Things that face off claim to have witnessed but to be honest, he likes to comment on my situations time in and time out yet when you look at the image that he constantly portrays himself to be, it is nothing to be proud of.A lot of people on here can be hypocritical, only I am the only one that can accept when I am in fact that.Look at the comments in this topic, running white people down and calling us bad things yet when it backfires, it's 'racism' and 'ban him'.Look at yourselves, always judging others and their situations. Maybe you should look closer to home and ask yourselves 'what makes my life any better?'.Sure, you might be in a dead end job, might earn your money Monday-Friday, piss it up on the weekend, back to work on Monday.. Life is about aiming high, being successful, achieving your dreams.You say that White British are lazy; they don't want to sweep streets and work hard for their living.. why are these the questions constantly being directed towards those in lower classes, like it is our duty to sweep roads because we are lower class and that if we don't do it we are therefore scum!!!?Why is it that those with money are not expected to sweep the roads and people like me, from a lower class position, be able to have a 'rich mans' profession?you are looking in the wrong direction by judging me.
hmmm who by? dry.gif
By many Politicians, Lecturers and School Governors.I can make it there, it is not a problem.

I am bettering myself off, I am heading for University..In fact, I have been tipped for Oxford or LSE.The line of work that I (sadly) am getting myself into, requires a key element; an element that is to prioritize and promote the voice of others. Although you may assume that I'm the only individual that has been through hardship, you are wrong to assume that the points I constantly raise are my own views alone; they are in fact the views of many to which I do represent. So, you the peoples here can call me a bum, it's not a problem. If you want to be a central heating engineer, you have to take your ACS, Corgi etc. If you want to be a General practitioner, you go to med school. If you want to be a politician? well, do you see where I am going with this?So, how I am a bum I do not know. Are you saying that; Doctors, heating engineers, journalists, teachers etc. were all bums whilst they were studying?How do you think they reached the heights of their professions? Let's be real. Majority of users on here do not like me; you judge me because of my past, therefore you will not take any word I say seriously, even though I have first hand witnessed many things..Things that face off claim to have witnessed but to be honest, he likes to comment on my situations time in and time out yet when you look at the image that he constantly portrays himself to be, it is nothing to be proud of.A lot of people on here can be hypocritical, only I am the only one that can accept when I am in fact that.Look at the comments in this topic, running white people down and calling us bad things yet when it backfires, it's 'racism' and 'ban him'.Look at yourselves, always judging others and their situations. Maybe you should look closer to home and ask yourselves 'what makes my life any better?'.Sure, you might be in a dead end job, might earn your money Monday-Friday, piss it up on the weekend, back to work on Monday.. Life is about aiming high, being successful, achieving your dreams.You say that White British are lazy; they don't want to sweep streets and work hard for their living.. why are these the questions constantly being directed towards those in lower classes, like it is our duty to sweep roads because we are lower class and that if we don't do it we are therefore scum!!!?Why is it that those with money are not expected to sweep the roads and people like me, from a lower class position, be able to have a 'rich mans' profession?you are looking in the wrong direction by judging me.
LMAO. Taking this for Prime Ministers questions. Confused on so many different levels

Guest Sean Ash
LMAO. Taking this for Prime Ministers questions. Confused on so many different levels
No, I did not take this for Prime Minister's questions. I was explaining a few home truths.If anything, you perceived my response to be equivilant to Prime Minister's questions, therefore, you must see me as a potential Prime Minister?

No, I did not take this for Prime Minister's questions. I was explaining a few home truths.If anything, you perceived my response to be equivilant to Prime Minister's questions, therefore, you must see me as a potential Prime Minister?
Hop, skip and jump on a man's thumb

Guest Sean Ash
you know what f*ck britain.too many f*ck*ng race topics, and whys everyone trying to gun nigeria. don't watch what we are doing, live your life, make money and lets all live in peace. we're all human beings after-all, the land doesn't belong to no one, so people should be allowed migrate to wherever they wish, polish, nigerian or whatever. oh yeah f*ck the bnp.
I done it to prove a point my friend.I have nothing against Nigerians but I needed to use this to make a point (as I think ahead)I forgive your attidute towards Britain. I can forget what you just said.. I understand why you said it.. Nigerians were attacked, therefore you replied to say 'f*ck Britain' and 'f*ck the bnp' and it is totally understandable.Do you know how many times I have heard racist slurs towards whites on these forums and towards my Nation, yet when I reply: like you have replied to me, they say that I am a 'racist' and that I must be affiliated to the 'BNP' etc.It's pretty much the same with how the media portray terrorists to be the bad guys and the liquifier to be the freedom fighter.

Guest Sean Ash

In response to MR Q

who else is gonna collect the parking fines......all I know is white man is too shook to do dem tings there
There are many more subliminal ones yet they wouldn't appear obvious to you, however. If it was directed towards ethnic minorities? It would be a different story.There are a heap of a load more on these forums. This is just one example from this topic alone.

it doesnt cease to amaze me how bare ppl on here are so sensitive about the racist hype theyre blind to the fact that this guy is genuinely DUMBlike how could u not clock thatas i said elsewhere he's done well to master typing and basic spelling but hes only semi literatei'd bet good money that e15 would score better than him on a decent iq testoh and LMFAO @ 'Oxford and LSE', ur too much

Do you know how many times I have heard racist slurs towards whites on these forums and towards my Nation, yet when I reply: like you have replied to me, they say that I am a 'racist' and that I must be affiliated to the 'BNP' etc.It's pretty much the same with how the media portray terrorists to be the bad guys and the liquifier to be the freedom fighter.
There has been racist slurs towards more or less every race on here, i think your making an issue out of nothing tbh.but do you anyway

Guest Sean Ash
White man using the race card is comical
This is yet another one, but not a subliminal one, a transparent comment yet it will go uncared about.If we are all in fact equal, as human beings that is (inequalities are divided by wealth and status), then why can I not be a victim to racism? because I am white? does this mean that my skin colour is a shield to the world and the prejudice?You assume that because I am white hat I cannot be a victim.I find this racist towards me. You think that black people are the only ones in the world to be victims of racism. You are well and truely wrong.WE ARE ALL victims of prejudice thoughts and comments.Wake up!

In response to MR Q
who else is gonna collect the parking fines......all I know is white man is too shook to do dem tings there
There are many more subliminal ones yet they wouldn't appear obvious to you, however. If it was directed towards ethnic minorities? It would be a different story.There are a heap of a load more on these forums. This is just one example from this topic alone.
Surely that is an insult to nigerians as much as whites, and you dont see me getting up in arms about it. so i don't really see your point. Like Lenny said, racist slurs have been made to every one on here. You just make it a bigger issue then most and always take it that step to far,hence people calling you a racist.

no matter what circumstantial evidence you bring up on the contrary(hearing and seeing a few slurs directed towards whites) being 'white' is still the normative in britain and is still the most represented culture in tv/film/radio/music you name it you have legitimate concerns and fears about immigration and loss of cultural identity but you inability to think clearly and objectively and the amount of misinfo you swallow on a regular is just LOL worthy

This is yet another one, but not a subliminal one, a transparent comment yet it will go uncared about.If we are all in fact equal, as human beings that is (inequalities are divided by wealth and status), then why can I not be a victim to racism? because I am white? does this mean that my skin colour is a shield to the world and the prejudice?You assume that because I am white hat I cannot be a victim.I find this racist towards me. You think that black people are the only ones in the world to be victims of racism. You are well and truely wrong.WE ARE ALL victims of prejudice thoughts and comments.Wake up!
But we're not, point ruled invalid

Guest Sean Ash
Do you know how many times I have heard racist slurs towards whites on these forums and towards my Nation, yet when I reply: like you have replied to me, they say that I am a 'racist' and that I must be affiliated to the 'BNP' etc.It's pretty much the same with how the media portray terrorists to be the bad guys and the liquifier to be the freedom fighter.
There has been racist slurs towards more or less every race on here, i think your making an issue out of nothing tbh.but do you anyway
Because the point I am making is that there seems to be double standards, where Asians can be called 'pakis' and no one does anything; white people can be called 'honkeys' and no one does anything; as soon as someone cusses a black man, it is banning season, yet I notice it seems to be many black users on here that are being racist to both 'pakis', 'Honkeys' and 'Chinks'.It's like they feel that they can be racist towards others just because they have been victims themselves.It's like the little boy that got raped, who then grew to be a peado.it's not right.and this is not all black people on here, believe you me I can see the bright individuals, but there are many on here that are trapped into a certain cycle of thinking.I make my points because this is a forum. Although cars, creps, money, girls and naked girls etc. seems to be the main focus on these forums, I am trying to show people that none of these things matter. There is a controller out there and we are all being controlled to an extent that we think we are free.

Guest Sean Ash
But we're not, point ruled invalid
So if you are saying that we are not equal, as human beings.. you agree then that people should be treated differently according to what race they are?SMH