Sign in to follow this  
Guest haze-e

Step Up 2: The Streets...

Guest haze-e

... And terribly cliched ending this film is f*ck*ng sick.probably the best film in the dance genre or whatever, Shits on the ressahdemWatch Here!

Never about watching sh*t CAM'sI am downloading the R5 though for Cassie dancing in the rain.

Guest haze-e
Never about watching sh*t CAM'sI am downloading the R5 though for Cassie dancing in the rain.
Unfortunately if thats all yo Dloading for dont waste your HD space. She dont dance in this film... In fact shes Salsas a bit but she is a never a starring actress... Just stood there more time.

Guest Swiftie

Awaiting better quality.... But so far what I've seen.. Was worthwhile to hit up the cinema and part with my money.. But now its a race... Got 3days

I watched this for 5 minutes and had to turn off because of the immense cheesiness
I also forgot to statethis film is probably sh*thaven't even watched it and probably won'tmind you, i'm bored right now

Because the dancing in is sickIf all you know about is 'skanking' then the moves may a bit too much for you

Guest djbmc
Because the dancing in is sickIf all you know about is 'skanking' then the moves may a bit too much for you
lol! r u playing around?f*ck this film tho i couldn't think of anything worse, if i wanted to watch ppl dancing i'd put MTV on.

lol! r u playing around?f*ck this film tho i couldn't think of anything worse, if i wanted to watch ppl dancing i'd put MTV on.
This is way above mtv levels..Did you never watch the film breakdance back in the day? Its like that, some shitty storyline and bare excuses to break out into dance

watch America's Best Dance Crew on Youtube. Jabba is in it and they were also in Step Up 2. They have some crazy routines.