Duke Da God Presents: Harlem Classics

Rsonist

DP7008CD.jpg
As the Director of A&R, Duke Da God is often considered the architect of the hottest Rap crew out of Harlem having spearheaded the mixtape saturation for which the group is known. Since “Oh Boy” and “Hey Ma” this former Roc-A-Fella executive and artist along with Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Hell Rell, and the rest have solidified a place in Hip Hop history selling millions of albums and even more in mixtapes giving rebirth to a new kind of Harlem Renaissance sparking a resurgence to Rap in NYC’s honorary sixth borough. And since no crew spits fire like these Harlem heat makers, Duke brings to you “Harlem Classics”, an album highlighting twenty-one of the hottest tracks from his own vaults including unreleased material. The group’s finest are all featured along with guest appearances by Jay-Z, DMX, Jae Millz, and T.I. Stand outs include the original version of “What’s Really Good,” “Roc-A-Fella Get Money,” “Know the Ledge,” and the remix for “No No No.” Every song comes handpicked from Duke Da God himself and each track showcases the unmistakable cadence, clever rhyme style, and hard-hitting tracks that have become synonymous with this Harlem crew. “Don’t Fool With the Dips”.1. Streets Is Watching 2. What's Really Good (Original Version) 3. Halftime Show 4. Rocafella Get Money 5. Royalty (Original Version aka Crown Me) 6. Your Way 7. Shut The f*ck Up 8. You're Gonna Love Me 9. Know The Ledge 10. On My Block 11. Uhh Ahh (aka Not f*ckin Wit Dipset) 12. The Answer 13. The Slaughter 14. Cali Love (Dope Man Original Version) 15. Stan 16. Show You How (Remix) 17. No, No, No (Remix) 18. You Oughta Know 19. To The Top 20. Back Up Against The Wall 21. Long Time Comin' (Lord You Know Original Version)
Cant wait.CDQ's of ultimate classics! Finally!

At work.Will do when I get home.Holla.Also LOL @ thinking cause it says Original Version its gonna be different to what you've already heard.You's a bussa.
lol @ upping any of what i have said in CDQ.The bottom 2, very, very, very unlikely.The Answer though. No f*ckin way.You're speaking utter sh*t.You do know what CDQ is? No DJ shouting, cd quality rips.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Is track 6 the one that starts with JR Writer saying "I ain't gon' front, I always thought he was a survivor"?Cause if it is, that sh*t is PIFF.

Is track 6 the one that starts with JR Writer saying "I ain't gon' front, I always thought he was a survivor"?Cause if it is, that sh*t is PIFF.
Sure is. Track is sick.The tracklisting has changed though but the one you're reffering to, Your Way is still on it.Updated tracklisting for the rip circulating-
01. What's Really Good (OG Version) (feat. Cam'ron, Jim Jones) 02. Halftime Show (feat. Cam'ron) 03. You're Gonna Love Me (feat. Juelz Santana) 04. Shut The f*ck Up (feat. Cam'ron) 05. Questions (feat. Jim Jones) 06. Royalty (Crown Me) (feat. Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, T.I.) 07. Your Way (feat. J.R. Writer & Cam'ron) 08. The Answer (feat. Juelz Santana) 09. New Season (feat. Cam'ron) 10. Did U Miss Me? (feat. Juelz Santana) 11. Don't Fool With The Dips (feat. J.R. Writer, Hell Rell) 12. 145th & Broadway (feat. Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, S.A.S.) 13. Cali Love (feat. Cam'ron) 14. Hold The f*ck Up (feat. Juelz Santana & DJ Clue) 15. The Slaughter (feat. Cam'ron) 16. Uhh Ahh (feat. Hell Rell) 17. You Oughta Know (feat. Juelz Santana, Cam'ron) 18. Magic (feat. J.R. Writer)) 19. From Bottom To Top (feat. Juelz Santana, Celph Titled) 20. Dreamer 21. Around My Way (feat. Jim Jones) 22. Long Time Coming (feat. Cam'ron & Juelz Santana)
Track 22 is too good to hear. Original CDQ no Dj shouting. 10 reloads so far.Track 10 is rare as f*ck, sick Jackson Five sample.And track 5 finally, a full 1.42 of it, on the mixtape it was on it cut at 1.22, only ever version of it. Heatmakerz at their best on the beat.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Sure is. Track is sick.The tracklisting has changed though but the one you're reffering to, Your Way is still on it.Updated tracklisting for the rip circulating-
01. What's Really Good (OG Version) (feat. Cam'ron, Jim Jones) 02. Halftime Show (feat. Cam'ron) 03. You're Gonna Love Me (feat. Juelz Santana) 04. Shut The f*ck Up (feat. Cam'ron) 05. Questions (feat. Jim Jones) 06. Royalty (Crown Me) (feat. Juelz Sa ntana, Cam'ron, T.I.) 07. Your Way (feat. J.R. Writer & Cam'ron) 08. The Answer (feat. Juelz Santana) 09. New Season (feat. Cam'ron) 10. Did U Miss Me? (feat. Juelz Santana) 11. Don't Fool With The Dips (feat. J.R. Writer, Hell Rell) 12. 145th & Broadway (feat. Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, S.A.S.) 13. Cali Love (feat. Cam'ron) 14. Hold The f*ck Up (feat. Juelz Santana & DJ Clue) 15. The Slaughter (feat. Cam'ron) 16. Uhh Ahh (feat. Hell Rell) 17. You Oughta Know (feat. Juelz Santana, Cam'ron) 18. Magic (feat. J.R. Writer)) 19. From Bottom To Top (feat. Juelz Santana, Celph Titled) 20. Dreamer 21. Around My Way (feat. Jim Jones) 22. Long Time Coming (feat. Cam'ron & Juelz Santana)
Track 22 is too good to hear. Original CDQ no Dj shouting. 10 reloads so far.Track 10 is rare as f*ck, sick Jackson Five sample.And track 5 finally, a full 1.42 of it, on the mixtape it was on it cut at 1.22, only ever version of it. Heatmakerz at their best on the beat.
Just DLed, co-sign on track 22.I used to BATTER the version off Diplomats Vol. 5 with just the first verse.then they brought out "Lord U Know" with Jaheim, and it just never sounded right to me.This is the sh*t.The version I've DLed is tagged up all wrong though. S.A.S. on "145th & Broadway"? That's just a dumb mistake.I hope someone else rips it & tags it properly.In fact, f*ck that. I might just buy this. It's so necessary.