Sign in to follow this  
SHOCK

I've just been sacked

Came in today in a good mood, after pertninty leave, brought krispy kremes n dem ones for my department. Took of my coat, sat down, boss walks over and says ' i need a word' im like cool ok. so i follow him in the boardroom all the directors are in there. these times i'm thinking im f*cked! whatever it is.My manager was ' wheres the money''what money''the money you have getting off customers details'My heart dropped.i said ' it definetly was not me'' we got you on camera copying the details''oh'looooli knew that was it. he said some sh*t about fraud investigation. your FIRED, exactly how alan sugar does iti picked up my krispy kremes everyone was munching in the office and walked out.pissedlooks like im consigning a Z, see you on da strip 2mw.

YEAH RIGHT!your shitting me right.you were running tings at work and got caught slipping?????facking ell

Never that season. Being fired can never be the one. The shame and unplanned unemployment will f*ck me over and its never a sign-on affair

hotted!!Caught u on camera y'kno...You shoulda used those details properly and resigned nicely. That will f*ck you up in the long run tho..lol @ picknig your K.kremes

LOLShame.Pissed that they waited for you to return from paternity leave to tell you your being investigated.

Guest Mr. BLK
worked for Apple mac direct sales
damn, musta had some nice deets aswell

You know thats your life f*cked now. Nothing to "lol" about.
truss, them situations actually go against you

lmao pissed pissed pissedmight aswell take your paycheck and hit william hill make quick p and buy out the companyshow them whats what

i'm actually pissed, just had a yoot. BUT i made about 19 gibs from the deets, that's most of my annual salary so f*ck em. i made them millions.