I've just been sacked

SHOCK

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Came in today in a good mood, after pertninty leave, brought krispy kremes n dem ones for my department. Took of my coat, sat down, boss walks over and says ' i need a word' im like cool ok. so i follow him in the boardroom all the directors are in there. these times i'm thinking im f*cked! whatever it is.My manager was ' wheres the money''what money''the money you have getting off customers details'My heart dropped.i said ' it definetly was not me'' we got you on camera copying the details''oh'looooli knew that was it. he said some sh*t about fraud investigation. your FIRED, exactly how alan sugar does iti picked up my krispy kremes everyone was munching in the office and walked out.pissedlooks like im consigning a Z, see you on da strip 2mw.
you should of kept on denying it and asked o see that hard evidence before you admitted sh*t...for all you know they could of just suspected someone in the office and were just doing the same thing to everyone.ven if you know you did it....don't be so sure they know you did it....if you get what i mean.

Came in today in a good mood, after pertninty leave, brought krispy kremes n dem ones for my department. Took of my coat, sat down, boss walks over and says ' i need a word' im like cool ok. so i follow him in the boardroom all the directors are in there. these times i'm thinking im f*cked! whatever it is.My manager was ' wheres the money''what money''the money you have getting off customers details'My heart dropped.i said ' it definetly was not me'' we got you on camera copying the details''oh'looooli knew that was it. he said some sh*t about fraud investigation. your FIRED, exactly how alan sugar does iti picked up my krispy kremes everyone was munching in the office and walked out.pissedlooks like im consigning a Z, see you on da strip 2mw.
you should of kept on denying it and asked o see that hard evidence before you admitted sh*t...for all you know they could of just suspected someone in the office and were just doing the same thing to everyone.ven if you know you did it....don't be so sure they know you did it....if you get what i mean.
i forgot to include they had it on the screen, couldnt be bothered to edit.

Guest Smell Of Death
lolman gave EARLY

what are you copying customer's details for you prick. you should also be stabbed in the leg with chilli thrown on the wound
your lucky your behind a computer screen can't be asked for e-beef.
you're lucky you arent in a police room being questioned. and you're also lucky i dont have any choice now but to pay for your unemployment while you loaf around with other people's details. about e beef.

Pissed mateWhen you next go for a job interview and they ask for a reference from previous employers you may aswell just walk out at that momentYou aint gonna get another well payed/respectable jobBang bang the macdonalds and window cleaner gang
refernces dont mean squat apart from public sector jobs or jobs that involve responsibility he should be okI always use my boys as refernceminor

wtf? is all this kfc/ mcd's talk. I'm not broke so therefore i aint hungry for any work. i could be a f*ck*ng delivery driver ffs or warehouse worker??. f*ck fast food. Remeber where i live. cats on every corner. it aint hard.But still. i see what you mean tho.

Pissed mateWhen you next go for a job interview and they ask for a reference from previous employers you may aswell just walk out at that momentYou aint gonna get another well payed/respectable jobBang bang the macdonalds and window cleaner gang
refernces dont mean squat apart from public sector jobs or jobs that involve responsibility he should be okI always use my boys as refernceminor
Nahh cuz a couple times ive lied in an interview to make myself seem better for the job and when they spoke 2 my previous employers and found out i lied i didnt get the job, so im guessing if they ask him for his then hes definately not goin to