Ghosts.

Action Dan

My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin was recently away for a weekend on the coast.She awoke in the middle of night to see some thing that resembled the grim reaper but with a neck about 4 foot long and arching over the bed.The f*ckery thing is, her boyfriend woke up and saw it too, jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room holding the door too with my cousin inside (smh).That's f*cked, both people seeing it, can't even put it down to a nightmare or anything...So my point is, even if a rehashed and old topic, do you believe and have you encountered any ghosts?I'm pretty sure my house is haunted, I'm sure I've seen things in my room and I always feel like there's a presence in the house.... hear footsteps, cupboards opening etc...
standard

I encountered a 'ghost' or something in enfiled cinenmastrue storieswas with my girl at the timeit touched me and moved my hand away from her batty an on to her waistwasnt the girl coz I was holding on to her handand whotever touched me was very coldalso there was nobody around usthen whatever it was started to take the straws out of my drinkwas watching gothica rest assured it was the scariest movie ive ever seen was jokes still im sure whatever it was had a sence of humour

standard
lol.I always hear sh*t like creeks around my house at night time when every ones gone to bed. Not really scared tbh. Somebody told me thats actually normal lol.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I encountered a 'ghost' or something in enfiled cinenmastrue storieswas with my girl at the timeit touched me and moved my hand away from her batty an on to her waistwasnt the girl coz I was holding on to her handand whotever touched me was very coldalso there was nobody around usthen whatever it was started to take the straws out of my drinkwas watching gothica rest assured it was the scariest movie ive ever seen was jokes still im sure whatever it was had a sence of humour
lol @ the local blacked-out smackhead stalking you into oden, trying to cop a feel & then stealing your drinks laugh.gif

Guest Smell Of Death
Jodie........

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

There are reasons for creeks etc....materials contract & expand with rising/falling tempretures, add to that that you have drafts n sh*t and vibrations that wouldnt be too audible to you but could make things shake, and you are bound to get noise..I am the scariest thing in my house..

lol @ the local blacked-out smackhead stalking you into oden, trying to cop a feel & then stealing your drinks laugh.gif
lol trust

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
what i dont get with all the technology and camera phones in the world why out of the billions of people on the planet do we not have 1 conclusive piece of footage of a "ghost"
Cuz they're ghosts fam.

what i dont get with all the technology and camera phones in the world why out of the billions of people on the planet do we not have 1 conclusive piece of footage of a "ghost"
Cuz they're ghosts fam.
if ur eye can see it a camera can record itf*ck the bullshit f*ck ghosts f*ck 2pac f*ck biggie

Guest The Member

for the past month or so i feel something in my housei dunno what it is but boy....i got the feeling suttin bad is gunna happen in my householdi havent told noone this coz ppl will think im a nutterbut i def. feel something lingering around my house at night*remembers rsonists ghost topic*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
EVP mate.I recorded some demon on my fone telling me to f*ck off.
Sry wrong number.

for the past month or so i feel something in my housei dunno what it is but boy....i got the feeling suttin bad is gunna happen in my householdi havent told noone this coz ppl will think im a nutterbut i def. feel something lingering around my house at night*remembers rsonists ghost topic*
Trust me mate. It'll gradually get worse, First you will hear some whispering at night. They will turn into muffled out voices soon after. Then things will start moving in the night when u asleep. You will see some orbs then flash in front of you one night. In the end things will just reach a point when the malvolent spirit gets pissed with you, it'll end up throwing sh*t at you, like chairs, books and mags, anything it can get its ghostly mits on.Seance is you.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Trust me mate. It'll gradually get worse, First you will hear some whispering at night. They will turn into muffled out voices soon after. Then things will start moving in the night when u asleep. You will see some orbs then flash in front of you one night. In the end things will just reach a point when the malvolent spirit gets pissed with you, it'll end up throwing sh*t at you, like chairs, books and mags, anything it could its hand on.Seance is you.
lol the f*ck?!Aint no need to scare the guy....Im sure he'll be cool.Well he'll propbably die horribly but still.

Trust me mate. It'll gradually get worse, First you will hear some whispering at night. They will turn into muffled out voices soon after. Then things will start moving in the night when u asleep. You will see some orbs then flash in front of you one night. In the end things will just reach a point when the malvolent spirit gets pissed with you, it'll end up throwing sh*t at you, like chairs, books and mags, anything it can get its ghostly mits on.Seance is you.
lol?

my house is quite drafty (no double glazing up in here) and my brother tried to convince me it was because of a ghost...told me that the lady that used to live in this house commited suicide in my room.i was like well boi....i've lived here for about 8 years and she ain't done sh*t to me...so if there really is a ghost here what do i care?!!clearly her unfinished business ain't with me.

i awoke in the middle of the night to what i thought was the reaper aswell but i re adjusted my eyes and it was the way i hang up my black hoody over my black t on the back of my door