Time to Expose...

Mr. Gayle

…your parents.Got bare beatings as a kid, but worst was when I got some double combo and still have the scar for my troubles.Last year of primary school and the dreaded parents evening was coming up, of course I did not want my mum going. So I hid the letter in my bag. Some reason my mum was in my bedroom and she was on the cordless phone, she was going thru my bag for some reason and found the letter. After the call she calls for me, you can always tell your in trouble from a certain tone in your mums voice, went upstairs for the worst. She asked wen parents evening was, I lied and said I don’t know. She asked if I had a letter, I lied again. She shows me the letter, braced myself for beats. She BATTERED me with the belt "don’t *LASH* ever *lash* LIE *LASH* to *LASH* again. Left crying in my room laying in bed nursing beaten self, she calls me again asking if I had brushed my brothers teeth, I lied and said yes. BAD MOVE, she come into my room dragged me into the bathroom and the toothbrush with the toothpaste, that she had prepared was still on the bath lol, she hit me with a deodorant can near me eye, bare blood. Could of blinded me lol, got a scar there now. DEM WAR WOUNDSYour worst ?? also what was your parents weapon of choice ?My mum loved the belt, she also loved to instill even more feear by saying "go get the belt", lol @ me saying I cant find itTelephone wireShoesAnd the good ol LOOK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
f*ck them black parents who take beating their kids too far, that ain't cool. How can a parent make their child shed blood over a f*ck*ng school letter. SMH
O_OJust parents fam, regardless of what colour they are.

Guest Vaseline
f*ck them black parents who take beating their kids too far, that ain't cool. How can a parent make their child shed blood over a f*ck*ng school letter. SMH
I will be bussing heads the same way.

Minor tings to themIts not the letter, it was the fact of lying
He's kinda got a point though, your mum is pretty f*cked up in the head.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
f*ck that, why did you expose Erin? That never got solved
laugh.gif Thats what i thought this thread would be about. but i allowed it.
f*ck that, why did you expose Erin? That never got solved
Wait, Steele is bully? =\
Yes
rofl, f*ck*ng explain then, try to shirk away from this sh*t.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
…your parents.Got bare beatings as a kid, but worst was when I got some double combo and still have the scar for my troubles.Last year of primary school and the dreaded parents evening was coming up, of course I did not want my mum going. So I hid the letter in my bag. Some reason my mum was in my bedroom and she was on the cordless phone, she was going thru my bag for some reason and found the letter. After the call she calls for me, you can always tell your in trouble from a certain tone in your mums voice, went upstairs for the worst. She asked wen parents evening was, I lied and said I don’t know. She asked if I had a letter, I lied again. She shows me the letter, braced myself for beats. She BATTERED me with the belt "don’t *LASH* ever *lash* LIE *LASH* to *LASH* again. Left crying in my room laying in bed nursing beaten self, she calls me again asking if I had brushed my brothers teeth, I lied and said yes. BAD IDEA, YOUDONTWANNAPUTMETOTHETESTGETLEFTWITHABULLETINYACHEST.