Should I Smoke Dope?

The King

Although weaker types of cannabis did not have the same effect, she said that her ability to function properly was compromised, making it even more difficult than usual to perform tasks such as putting together flat pack furniture.
That made me lol at work today. Who the f*ck sparks a zoot and then goes putting furniture together?She does make some points which need to be heard like how many uses hemp has and the fact that there has not been a single debate on the attitudes of society to weed.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7314812.stm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Some geezer i know blazed his GCSE's because he smoked weed.Got A's and A*s and he was dumb as hell.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that weed wasn't the reason he passed.

Some geezer i know blazed his GCSE's because he smoked weed.Got A's and A*s and he was dumb as hell.
LOL, there's a 95% chance that it was, seeing as this geezer was the definition of stupid.
how can u be stupid smoke weed then be smart enough to be passin GCSE's at A* level

LOL, there's a 95% chance that it was, seeing as this geezer was the definition of stupid.
how can u be stupid smoke weed then be smart enough to be passin GCSE's at A* level
lol @ thinking weed helps ur intellect* enough for u to drastically improve ur grades.

He probably had extra secret tuition everyday from year 9-11 but just came school pretended to be dumb because he though he would fit in..Also theres a difference between being book smart and real life smart...

"A mother-of-three who smoked cannabis for a month as part of a BBC documentary has described how the drug left her paranoid and frightened.""Some nights I couldn't sleep at all, and would be pacing my room, becoming more and more paranoid and thinking everyone I'd met at the cafe, as well as the BBC crew, was talking about me."how the f*ck are u gona blaze around a BBC CAMERA CREW and not be f*ckedbbc should send this bitch to iraq to see if being in a warzone increases the likelihood of injury/ deaththat would be some groundbreaking research right there trust me

See programme like this give me joke they picked a middle aged woman who is probably going through a mid life crisis to start working in a cafe and start blazing in AMSTERDAM of all places.I'm telling you if she holla'd at Jerome round the corner and blazed peacefully in her living room after her kids have gone sleep it would have been a lot different.