You think you have a sick idea

Skola

Its already been done :D I swear i thot i was onto an idea that could make me richThen i found out it already exists:http://www.driveuhome.co.uk/home.htmBasically,Your going out, you drive to wherever your going, and have a few drinksYou then realise your over the limit and have 2 options:Taxi home and pick up ur car in the morningChance it and drive anywayBut now u have a third option:instead of calling a for taxi (a car and a driver), you just get the driver, to drive you home in the comfort of ur own car.Has this happened to anyone?Im still determined to make money from an innovitave idea. angry.gif

Bruv, Top Gear did a feature on this. They arrive on mini-mopeds.
Yeah I remember that. Swear they put it into the car. Had that idea before then saw it on that very program. Killed my dreams of richesUsed to get ideas all the time but it doesnt happen as much anymore. Apprentice starts today and I've got a scrap book so that should be back on form soonish

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I had a sick idea still.BasicallyWhen someoene dies you harvest their skin & put it on a next persons face who has been in a car crash n ting, that way they don't have to spend P on plastic surgery. (so poor people could be beautiful too)They get a great new face, but at a discount price.I tried it wit one breh stillLeatherface.jpgBut they said it was illegal so man has to practice in alleyways with sporks because they wont let me have proper instruments.Business is going well still.

Bet that geezer who came up with this,lattestumbrella.jpgthought he was going to be rich, until people told him the idea sucked.
i actually like that idea...because even when you use an ordinary umbrella you still get wet.looks a bit stupid but beats being soaked...where can i get one?

Bet that geezer who came up with this,lattestumbrella.jpgthought he was going to be rich, until people told him the idea sucked.
i actually like that idea...because even when you use an ordinary umbrella you still get wet.looks a bit stupid but beats being soaked...where can i get one?
r u serious brudda?u wna pay 2 look like a retard?

I rest my case lol

Yeah, thought of this.Innovative ideas are overrated anyways, everyone's done them.By the time you pitch the idea, the person you pitch it to, will steal it anyway lol.
Albert Einstein bumped guys for years, worked at a patenting office as well, everyone in the waiting room were sitting ducks"I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like itThree months later you hear your lyrics on my sh*t (thats my sh*t !)"- Eminem

first of all i'm a girl.secondly there are instances where that would come in handy.on your way to a interview. and it starts pouring down with rain.you - dry and presentable >>>>>>>> the other candidates sitting there dripping wet.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
first of all i'm a girl.secondly there are instances where that would come in handy.on your way to a interview. and it starts pouring down with rain.you - dry and presentable >>>>>>>> the other candidates sitting there dripping wet.
Then NOT walking to the interview is you O_o

i don't have a car.and even if i use public transport. some walking would still be involved.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i don't have a car.and even if i use public transport. some walking would still be involved.
Cab.If its windy and you have that you are f*cked. completely, you'd get wrapped up.

Cab.If its windy and you have that you are f*cked. completely, you'd get wrapped up.
yeah that would most probs be me. me and my mum take cabs everywhere. lol.i'm on a first name basis with most of the cab drivers in my local cab office.but yeah its not always windy though.

Guest djbmc

Aaaages ago i thought of setting up a company where u txt a question and they txt u the answer, sum c*nt nicked my idea but i'm not really bothered - i didn't act on my idea because i knew in a few years internet on mobiles would be standard and then i'd go bust!