Sign in to follow this  
Dubby

FAO QKS, BMC

Guest djbmc

someone said they were gonna start, can't remember who it was tho but it weren't me! so no i aint started yet!

Guest djbmc

that's wot i mean, save the patches seperately, up them and then tell us which go in what module.

that's wot i mean, save the patches seperately, up them and then tell us which go in what module.
to bigtakes to long tbhit wud be almost 300mb

Guest djbmc
how many u using?!?!? not the WHOLE refill, click save patch on whatever module ur using and save it on ur desktop and then zip the odd 5 or 6 that ur using and up that.

how many u using?!?!? not the WHOLE refill, click save patch on whatever module ur using and save it on ur desktop and then zip the odd 5 or 6 that ur using and up that.
each patch is pushing 50-70 mb combitnaionsmains ones are miroslav string essembles/ solo strings

Guest djbmc
each patch is pushing 50-70 mb combitnaionsmains ones are miroslav string essembles/ solo strings
oh ok, and REZIDUE, it's a djing thing.

click on self contain settings and self contain the samplesreup it too im on this
refilscantminor i'llg et something better