THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

THE BOSSbig_SirAlanSugar.jpgTHE CANDIDATES:index_RaefBjayou.jpgRaef Bjayouindex_JennyCelerier.jpgJenny Celerierindex_NicholasDeLacyBrown.jpgNicholas de Lacy-Brownindex_SaraDhada.jpgSara Dhadaindex_LindiMngaza.jpgLindi Mngazaindex_LeeMcQueen.jpgLee McQueenindex_JenniferMaguire.jpgJennifer Maquireindex_LucindaLedgerwood.jpgLucinda Ledgerwoodindex_KevinShaw.jpgKevin Shawindex_SimonSmith.jpgSimon Smithindex_MichaelSophocles.jpgMichael Sophoclesindex_HeleneSpeight.jpgHelene Speightindex_ClaireYoung.jpgClaire Youngindex_AlexWotherspoon.jpgAlex Wotherspoonindex_ShaziaWahab.jpgShazia Wahabindex_IanStringer.jpgIan Stringer

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who remembers Trey?Well, his still reppin in the showintroducingTre_358x265.jpghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/column.htmlJoin Tre each week as he reports on the trials and tribulations of series four of The Apprentice. Having experienced the competition first hand, he's perfectly placed to identify with the candidates, particularly when they face Sir Alan in the boardroom. Read his thoughts on this series' candidates as he watches them tackle their weekly tasks. And find out his predictions for who's going to be fired and ultimately hired...

I just clocked, out of all the 16 candidates. Only 4 of the faces look remotely friendly Shazib, Lucinda, clair & Paul.The rest are like 'What are f*ck*ng looking at?', I mean look at Mr Ian Stringer, He wants to dead man no lie lolI guess they really pushing this 'dog eat dog' ting

Just remembered I saw the woman that won the second one, Michelle Dewberry one time. Oh my diddy, she is much nicer in person. I was not impressed with the TV shots but in real life she is not only bangable but I want to move her for the fanny.

Would anyone here actually go on this?Dont just say yeah, would you actually go and apply?
nope, i would be clueless at the tasks , alan sugar would rip me to shreads in the boardroom.the usa version was good, it separated the candiates into two groups, the booksmart ( the ones who went to university ) and the streetsmart ( the ones who didn't )it was interesting to see which team came out on top because i automatically assumed the booksmart team would win the majority of the tasks but that was just not the case.