THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/images/peo...x_KevinShaw.jpgIs it just me with weak eyesight but dont you think this guy looks like a younger skinnier version of little britain guy matt lucas ? chave his head off and add a pot belly and he would look matt lucas.his cousin was featured in it last serious wasn't she but she was kinda crap.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude that went should not really have gone if you ask me. He shot himself in the foot in the boardroom, not by bringing up the issue of a divide, that was clever, but its more his lack of defence really. He would have been good in the latter stages. Allow rating that black chciks, shes not even nice.

"...That's good. That's like a forty degree day. Ain't nobody got nuttin to say about a forty degree day. Fifty? Bring a smile to your face. Sixty? sh*t, niggas are damn near barbequeing that mothaf*cka. Go down to twenty? Niggas get they bitch on. Get they blood complainin... but forty? Nobody give a f*ck about forty. Nobody remember forty, and ya'll niggas is giving me way too many forty degree days. What the f*ck?!"rolleyes.gif
LOLGood first episode. Just dislike the way they give themselves MEGA self-ratings, quite cringeworthy.I don't know how Raef got the fish wrong with material to help him I could of named most of them, due to my mum dragging down Billingsgate market many a time. Oh yeah...the black girl would receive.

Has anyone else realised that it focus' less on the actual tasks and now they more focus whats going on between people?Basically what I'm saying is, it's gone from an entertaining business-show to a entertaining show centered around business. They used to go deeper on the teams brainstorming and plans of how they are going to go about winning the task, then show how it developed and the result at the end. Now, it virtually skips the thought process, shows what happens with a little bit of thought but more focus on relationships and ends with the result and where it went wrong.I used to get an insight, especially the first series but last series I noticed somethings missing. No coincidence that it happened when it went on to BBC1 and centre to a lot of advertising money.

Guest Tronics

^^^I don't agree.You have to bare in mind it was the first episode plus that task about seperating the weak from the strong straight off.I think you'll see a more business minded approach in later episodes as per usual.It's been a good start so far and i'm liking the variety in contestants.Nice to see a black person repping hard and not going all milky way on us.

Guest PennyTraitor
alot of these people really are sh*t.some of these problems are school kid error
Always easy looking at it from the outside, when your in the situation its a different thing.
i hear u to an extent but something like selling fish, for people who are meant to be high end business world masters should be dealing with that no qualms.ive even helped out on a market when i was younger ffs.

this episode was f*ckin big im not gonna lie, im not sure if its due to the lack of quality tv from the tv license money, but bbbbooyyy. Alan was goin on f*ckries, when he dropped that F suttin, that was on par with wiley 6min nitebus dub (no hype). he DEVASTATED mans world! guy just rolled out, he had no comeback...no thanks for the opportunity talk he just stumbled out dazed.Lol the way the guys started shankin each other in the back in the boardroom, nuffin long, every man for himself!!Lol even when alan asked about the team leaders, Alex was quick to be droppin "no one wanted it, so I STEPPED UP" it was them 3words alone that kept man in the hunt ah lie?I see the asian guy comin up with some big one liners in the future, no doubt!!

"...That's good. That's like a forty degree day. Ain't nobody got nuttin to say about a forty degree day. Fifty? Bring a smile to your face. Sixty? sh*t, niggas are damn near barbequeing that mothaf*cka. Go down to twenty? Niggas get they bitch on. Get they blood complainin... but forty? Nobody give a f*ck about forty. Nobody remember forty, and ya'll niggas is giving me way too many forty degree days. What the f*ck?!"rolleyes.gif
LOLGood first episode. Just dislike the way they give themselves MEGA self-ratings, quite cringeworthy.I don't know how Raef got the fish wrong with material to help him I could of named most of them, due to my mum dragging down Billingsgate market many a time. Oh yeah...the black girl would receive.
Raef caught lifeif it weren't for his bars in the boardroom he could of gone cos there was one point ere they both turned it onto him but he came back with that shark and hamster bar.goon