Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

Interational football

Guest Tronics

Good team.Will be interesting to see what pattern of play Capello uses today.

Guest RBG

So Beckham to get his 100th clap go off in 60th minute for Bentley and get a standing ovation..Good to see 4man utd players playing and 1 ex doe...Hopefully he will see sense and pick Carrick for the next game..

.......................James,Brown, Ferdinand, Woodgate, Cole.......................Barry,...............Gerrard, Lampard,Beckham............................. Cole....................Rooney.Not much pace, but I want to see Beckham play further up the pitch, so he doesn't have to get back as much.
THANK YOU FABIO!didnt care for the rest of the xi but wanted that

-------------------James------------------------Brown------Ferdinand---Woodgate-------Cole---------Hargreaves--------Barry----------------Beckham----------Lampard-------------J. Cole---------------------Rooney---------------------Takes Becks off during the second half, give him a chance to get a standing ovation, bring on BentleyLampard off during second half for Gerrard
This was the team I wanted but the one he picked should win the game.

Guest Tronics
I wanna see Beckham converted into dmf playmakerPirlo stylee
From time he plays Hargo and Barry i don't think he's looking for a deep line playmaker imo.But i could be proven wrong.

lampard out with stomach bug
Had a few dodgey pies before at lunch

yeah the d*ckhead found a fabregas and a flamini in his pocket and decided to eat it been there since sunday

decent lookin team good to see beckham start toi wonder tho if fat fank hadnt beat robbo to all them pies b4 lunch wud fabi have started lamps and gerrard?