fao mans hu no bout rapidshare

R-Style

aiite im gonna download sum games but theres like 50 links n sh*tis there sumin which will download all the links 4 me 1 after the other automatically?i hav a rapidshare pass so if theres sumin that can download em all at once then thats even betta

Guest Vaseline
Ah does Internet Download Manager do that?Had it all this time and never knew...
Nah, Internet Download Manager just downloads the files for you. Flashgot's the plugin that gets all the links and sends them to Internet Download Manager.
Swear IDM you can just highlight them and right click download with IDM?

Ah does Internet Download Manager do that?Had it all this time and never knew...
Nah, Internet Download Manager just downloads the files for you. Flashgot's the plugin that gets all the links and sends them to Internet Download Manager.
Rah, forgot about that way. I had to go and long it out...

Rah, forgot about that way. I had to go and long it out...
^^lol thats what I was doinglinkification+flashgot+IDM>>>good times

aiite im gonna download sum games but theres like 50 links n sh*tis there sumin which will download all the links 4 me 1 after the other automatically?i hav a rapidshare pass so if theres sumin that can download em all at once then thats even betta
50 links lol5 days is youdue to there 25gb every 5 days limitunless they changed it

50 links lol5 days is youdue to there 25gb every 5 days limitunless they changed it
Not really seeing as each link is 100MB and 50x100 is 5000 which equals 5GB.

Not really seeing as each link is 100MB and 50x100 is 5000 which equals 5GB.
lmaoim moving nutsim finking 50gb lmao

Guest Mr. Estacado
can someone explain how u actually do this
c/si use linkification and i activated that feature where you can just click the link and it downloads straight away (go to yr premium login and go to options to activate that sh*t