"One Rule If You Play For England Another If Youre Foreign"

Mr Q

The Liverpool midfielder faces further disciplinary action following his reaction to being dismissed by referee Steve Bennett in the defeat by Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday.Mascherano had to be restrained by his team-mates, manager Rafa Benitez and members of the Liverpool back-room staff after being shown a second yellow card for questioning Bennett's decision to book team-mate Fernando Torres.ReactionA statement from the FA read: "The charge relates to his reaction towards referee Steve Bennett after being sent off against Manchester United on Sunday, 23rd March."He has until 6pm tomorrow to respond. The case will be heard by a regulatory commission on Friday, 4th April."Mascherano is currently serving a one-match suspension for the sending-off."The Argentina international could now face a further suspension following the FA's decision.Sunday's 3-0 defeat at Old Trafford left Liverpool 14 points behind the Premier League leaders and out of the title race for this season.Benitez's men are just two points ahead of Merseyside rivals Everton in the race for fourth place with the two teams due to meet at Anfield on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1.
How the f*ck do they fine him but do nothing about that batty man cole, who went in high and took the official for any fairy

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I agree with you, but this has come BECAUSE of what that battyman cole did, it was seen as unacceptable, and afterwards obviously somethign was resolved aotu guys lipping it to refs, so mascherano was made an example of.Nothign to do with being english tbh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Chelsea need to f*ck off. Lampard had his red card revoked. Cole got off. d*ckhead.
...am i missing the sarcasm? Thought you supported chelsea?

chelsea be paying the fa we all know this

I agree with you, but this has come BECAUSE of what that battyman cole did, it was seen as unacceptable, and afterwards obviously somethign was resolved aotu guys lipping it to refs, so mascherano was made an example of.Nothign to do with being english tbh.
Spot on.Cole stoked the fire.
True. I thought it was gonna be a topic about divingLOL at Freddie Sears' dive vs everton. they're all at it Rodney and Gerrard always diving, Rodney's dive vs spurs a few months ago got zero coverage or comments made on it u know them 1s where the commos go quiet

He never did nothing ref was on a hype, why he booked Torres anyway i don't know then books Mash for asking what happened he weren't hyping or nothing man was just asking a simple question , all ref had to say was i booked him for so and so situation done.Hate when refs go on like wankers