Day 26 - Self-Titled (Day 26)

Totty

DAY26_Album.JPGReleased: March 25, 2008Recorded: 2007–2008Genre: Contemporary R&BLabel: Bad Boy/AtlanticProducer: Diddy, Mario Winans, Bryan-Michael Cox, The Runners, Jim Beanz, Adonis, DanjaThe album is sick, i wasn't really gonna listen to the album, thinking it woulda been corny like Danity Kane, but these guys can sing, plus the production on the album is really good. The first track (I'm The Reason) pretty much sets the tone for the album, the beats really do compliment their voices. Looks like Diddy is trying to produce another Boyz II Men, the album cover alone suggests this.lol. Nah but for real, the album is good and i'd recommend this to anyone that loves Contemporary R&B or any man whos trying to set the tempo for that special girl.Best tracks: - I'm The Reason, Got Me Going, In My Bed, Silly Love, What It Feels Like, If It Wasn't For You

U reckon it sick?not too sure too be honest..Got me going is my favourite track..I have to saym the y aint your typical boyband tho, I was expecting some B2k style watered down sh*t.. Their vocal play on some of the songs were brilliant. I think diddy pulled off another one.. I cant see them lasting long tho.I'll give it a listen again tho, It might be a slow grower, but the vocals are on point harmonies e.t.cOn the other hand Danity kane are no1 and they have outsold their first album..Beed to check theirs out.

• 3 weeks later...
Very good debut album. & Will .. wow :D
I fort it was just me, lol
Nope .. good taste!Top 3: What It Feels Like, Dont Fight The Feeling & In My Bed.Other Favourites: Silly Love, Come With Me, Are We In This Together, Since You've Been Gone, If It Wasn't For You.

Guest Mickey Kane
Tried listening to it yesterday and looked at the speakers with disgust. Had to dash on one old CashMoney (Brian and Shampoo, Dancehall, not Lil Wayne and them HH dudes) to help me get over that bullshitWill try again sometime
LMAAOOThe sugar levels were high innit?'Come In' is SICK though. Runners did their ting.