The Compromise Party's fight for 'INCOME BARRIER' legislation

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

INCOME BARRIER is the concept of the Rich having a barrier to earnings so that the poor have a chance to catch up.Once someone has reached a personal wealth, where they can afford to live for the rest of their life comfortably, they can either retire and live off of their money or carry on working and pay a much higher tax of 80%. This money will be pumped into economically deprived areas, so that we can all grow together. If the rich person in question were to lose everything at no fault of their own, the government would drop the barrier rights and the taxation would also fall to a smaller rate; with a 'get back on your feet' grant to aid the individual get back into earning.Discuss...I will answer for Violet 'it will never work'... there, she doesn't have to post in here now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INCOME BARRIER is the concept of the Rich having a barrier to earnings so that the poor have a chance to catch up.Once someone has reached a personal wealth, where they can afford to live for the rest of their life comfortably, they can either retire and live off of their money or carry on working and pay a much higher tax of 80%. This money will be pumped into economically deprived areas, so that we can all grow together. If the rich person in question were to lose everything at no fault of their own, the government would drop the barrier rights and the taxation would also fall to a smaller rate; with a 'get back on your feet' grant to aid the individual get back into earning.Discuss...I will answer for Violet 'it will never work'... there, she doesn't have to post in here now.
:D :D :Ddry.gif

lolno1 will accept being taxed so highly you gotta understand thatwe dont need MORE f*ck*ng BENEFITS in this lazy country.i know FAMALIES who LIVE on benefitscoz their f*ckin wastedont care about working "coz they will be worse off"but then on benefits, you never get a pay riseyou never get, a promotionyou getold.

Guest djbmc
lolno1 will accept being taxed so highly you gotta understand thatwe dont need MORE f*ck*ng BENEFITS in this lazy country.i know FAMALIES who LIVE on benefitscoz their f*ckin wastedont care about working "coz they will be worse off"but then on benefits, you never get a pay riseyou never get, a promotionyou getold.
my mate's just started working and he's worst off now than he was when he was on benefits and had the council paying his rent.

Guest Sean Ash
PSThe name of the party alone is just saying YOUR NOT SERIOUS.I honestly would love something like this to work, I love to share but NOT like this.The way I see it, the more p I have the MORE i can help others.
This greed is what causes more poverty. My law of economic growth states that Economic growth is proportional to the ratio of the economic divide between the rich and the poor and inflation.However if we want the status quo to be perpetuated, and the divide between the rich and poor to increase, we must slow the rate of eonomic growth. My proposal shall be to curb consumer spending beyond a certain threshold which will keep inflation low.

Guest Smell Of Death
PSThe name of the party alone is just saying YOUR NOT SERIOUS.I honestly would love something like this to work, I love to share but NOT like this.The way I see it, the more p I have the MORE i can help others.
This greed is what causes more poverty. My law of economic growth states that Economic growth is proportional to the ratio of the economic divide between the rich and the poor and inflation.However if we want the status quo to be perpetuated, and the divide between the rich and poor to increase, we must slow the rate of eonomic growth. My proposal shall be to curb consumer spending beyond a certain threshold which will keep inflation low.
why would you want the divide to increase?

Guest Sean Ash
be more precise on such thresholds and how to measure if sum1 has enough to live 'comfortably' for their life
The threshold will be relative to inflation, it is not an absolute value. The measure of whether someone lives comfortably is also relative to economic growth. Our aim is NOT to stop economic growth but to simply allow it to be in line with inflation.

Guest Sean Ash
why would you want the divide to increase?
Please reread my Law of economic growth and you will have your answer.

be more precise on such thresholds and how to measure if sum1 has enough to live 'comfortably' for their life
precise???ashman???come on now.

Seriously you are stupid.I even outlined some of the economic impacts in one of your many other threads the other day.Pay attention lad.

Guest Sean Ash
Seriously you are stupid.I even outlined some of the economic impacts in one of your many other threads the other day.Pay attention lad.
I am stupid because I do not agree with you? Its abit extreme mate.
The threshold will be relative to inflation, it is not an absolute value. The measure of whether someone lives comfortably is also relative to economic growth. Our aim is NOT to stop economic growth but to simply allow it to be in line with inflation.
so how would this ever work....its obvious police/government/whoever is running it, is gonna be exempt from the rules cos no1 can police themwhich stops ur partys legislation ever being able to work
Oh so who's making the policies now? do we not have police now? Are they exempt from the law? no they are not and nobody is suggesting they should be.

Guest Sean Ash
capitalism>>>communismthe gov't provide enough of a safety blanket for the poor and whatless already.
Really? do they protect the poor from the mental abuse and stick they receive from the rich/middle/working classes?Do the rich/middle/working classes not realise that for them to be where they are, somone got turned down the job?Capitalism is a cause for greed.Communism is about everyone being equal and having the same... yet people do not want that, why? because of greed.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

emmigration would reach an all time high. The english would become australia, new zealands and south africas Polish! would never work because the politicians would have to pay 80% tax!!!

I used to think like you AshTry blame the rich for not having this & that BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU/ANYBODY CAN HAVE THE RICHES THEY DESIRE. I EXCEPT WE'RE NOT ALL GOING TO GET THERE FOR WHATEVER REASON BUT HOW YOU GONNA BLAME A ME/A RICH PERSON FOR YOUR MISFORTUNES OR LACK OF WEALTH?I can tell your just reading dem bars your dropping and you don't really understand what your regurgitating. You do know its the RPI that gives the 'GENERAL' measurement for inflation figures right? & it's not a true reflection of whats really poppin yeah?Serously, in this society we live in, can you see the rate of economic growth slowing down to effect the gap btw the rich & poor? I doubt it. The UK being what it is WOULD WILLINGLY slow down its GDP? I doubt it very much.How would you & who would start start to cap/control these thresholds & define someones 'comfortability' levels.We are too deep in I don't see it working tbh, defo not in our lifetimeIt's like catching aids & then strapping up after to protect yourself. Your already infected.I would welcome the change if it was realistic in the times we live in

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

^^^LOL! but not needed. all the money in the world can't change the fact that its an imbalanced society. Taxing the rich isn't the answer neither is more benefits. better education system is a good start tho. rich/poor divide is how most of the western world operates.

Guest M12 Part 2
capitalism>>>communismthe gov't provide enough of a safety blanket for the poor and whatless already.
Really? do they protect the poor from the mental abuse and stick they receive from the rich/middle/working classes?Do the rich/middle/working classes not realise that for them to be where they are, somone got turned down the job?Capitalism is a cause for greed.Communism is about everyone being equal and having the same... yet people do not want that, why? because of greed.
laugh.gif do u want the gov't to wrap poor people in cotton wool and give them money for their plight? bottom line is people are generally poor for a reason. even if its impossible for u get out of ur situation you should try your hardest to equip your children so they can. not waiting for a magic handout to sort your life out