Who do you hate on?

The Somalian

Who would you admit to hating on like u watch them to hard?my bredrin does it with frank lampard he even cusses him on pro and drops him and sells him on football manager (i think that is a bit to far)Me I think I hate on Jermaine Defoe and Ashley Cole coz its like they see the blue print to my life but are doing it but on a larger scale

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death

theres someonei cnt remember at this exact momentbut theres someoneim always sayin "euurgggh i could do it so much better than that dude n he's gettin paid and i aint"kinda sh*tcnt remember who it is though

Guest PennyTraitor
One Turkish guy I work with, he's so f*ck*ng vain but he's so broke. Caught him in the stock room taking pictures of himself wearing the new winter stock.
LOL f*ck right off.

Guest Esquilax

soulja boy is killing music to death, amputating its arms and legs, and raping the limbless cadaver until its has turned into a fine decomposing mush, to be shoveled into a fat womans c*nt on reality tv.but other than that yeah, cool guy.

soulja boy is killing music to death, amputating its arms and legs, and raping the limbless cadaver until its has turned into a fine decomposing mush, to be shoveled into a fat womans c*nt on reality tv.but other than that yeah, cool guy.
When I saw Yah Trick Yah I couldn't believe it, guy is taking the piss.