Who do you hate on?

The Somalian

Guest Vaseline
No one, hate is a negative notion which will only invite bad karma my way. I used to hate Lady Sov, then i thought, you're pathetic, let her do her thing, she doesn't know/care who you are. And i did just that.That book i was reading and telling you guise about helped too.
if you were a guy i'd call you......THE BIGGEST p*ssy ALIVE!
Ok my brother, would you like some bread, fish, shelter?
hey FAGGOTyou want this...MADONNA CD BOX SET?
Probably shittest post in the history of this new ViP2.
Meh, I kinda liked it bee.But still shank him I got your back

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
No one, hate is a negative notion which will only invite bad karma my way. I used to hate Lady Sov, then i thought, you're pathetic, let her do her thing, she doesn't know/care who you are. And i did just that.That book i was reading and telling you guise about helped too.
oh sh*t! i just laughed a lot! laugh.gif

Guest Esquilax
oh sh*t! i just laughed a lot! laugh.gif
look, i cant compete with you clairvoyant space-brain like wit. please allow me before i get my jaw lenged 360 style.thanks,Esquilax x

I DESPISE NORTHERN ETHNICS AS A COLLECTIVEI HATE THAT T2 GUY WHEN HE SPEAKS HE SOUNDS LIKE A MONG...
laugh.gif its bait ur 1 of these youts who comes on here to vent cos they get had up in real life. always black people this. northern people that. i only like asians reh reh reh.u need to start expressing these feelings in real life, so man like me can roll u down a hill
I can say with authority that Afgoon ain't just playing a character, or using the internet's anonymity to act up.He is EXACTLY the same in the real world

I DESPISE NORTHERN ETHNICS AS A COLLECTIVEI HATE THAT T2 GUY WHEN HE SPEAKS HE SOUNDS LIKE A MONG...
laugh.gif its bait ur 1 of these youts who comes on here to vent cos they get had up in real life. always black people this. northern people that. i only like asians reh reh reh.u need to start expressing these feelings in real life, so man like me can roll u down a hill
:D :D :D :D :D

i actually wish i was that chick in the Terminator Series, the 1 that is made out of that metal sh*t she is indistructable im so jealous, i hate heri hate on Ki Toy aswell, everytime i see her legskitoyjohnson4ut1.jpgits like why wont u just have a car crash andloose both ur legs, the rest of ur body is sick anyway

Guest Esquilax
i actually wish i was that chick in the Terminator Series, the 1 that is made out of that metal sh*t she is indistructable im so jealous, i hate heri hate on Ki Toy aswell, everytime i see her legskitoyjohnson4ut1.jpgits like why wont u just have a car crash andloose both ur legs, the rest of ur body is sick anyway
m...maybe you should pop down the gym some time....wouldnt hurt....

Guest Radio
I can say with authority that Afgoon ain't just playing a character, or using the internet's anonymity to act up.He is EXACTLY the same in the real world
Lol @ you knowing him IRL and being friendssmh

Guest Esquilax
its true, u no, just dnt have the motivationor if i cud find a jogging buddy, if it warms up il jog in the park
i'll jog with you if bake me some humble pie

lol @ roll down a hillbut afgoon why do you hate on northerners so much ? just the accent ?

Guest Esquilax
lol @ roll down a hillbut afgoon why do you hate on northerners so much ? just the accent ?
northerners are inherently unsubtle and more st00pider than their southern counterpartsand the accent is annoyingand they're northern

He's one of them 'i hate everything/one' guys.

:D:D:D:D

Carvalhof*ck*ng hell, i hate this c*ntNot even cuz he plays professional football or gets payed for it, i just hate the d*ckheadThats the only one i strongly hate - somebody said about being in the club, hating on others i can say thats NEVER been me, im usually enjoyin myself too much allthough i will think to myself that them d*ckheads who just stand about screwin need to do one

I want Leona Lewis to fail You know dem ones where people go to the states think 'yh yh ima make it' and come back with 2 pound 2 their name.
Meant to be touching number 1 over there, stillI hate on pretty much every AnR/Manager/Promoter in the game. Gimme pee or the opportunity and I'll done everyones discoJust remembered I also hate on Julian, Bounty Killer and Mavado's manager and used to hate on Megaman

when so solid made 'haters' i thought it was about me.

Guest djbmc
its true, u no, just dnt have the motivationor if i cud find a jogging buddy, if it warms up il jog in the park
go to the park in the middle of the night, you'll soon find the motivation to keep running.....

One Turkish guy I work with, he's so f*ck*ng vain but he's so broke. Caught him in the stock room taking pictures of himself wearing the new winter stock.
LOL f*ck right off.
:D:D:D