Sign in to follow this  
i does this

CHANNEL 5 NOW man with no face

Elephant man Brave man I tell youGood god that is disgusting...the way it was wobbling while he was talking.*cringes*

Elephant man Brave man I tell youGood god that is disgusting...the way it was wobbling while he was talking.*cringes*
*WATCHES*

Guest Vaseline

sum1 told me to switch to channel 5no warning or nothingsawscrambled for the off button

Guest PennyTraitor

im not watchin this, i will scream.how does he eat/talk/see/hear if he can do any of those things

im not watchin this, i will scream.how does he eat/talk/see/hear if he can do any of those things
The warts aren't over his eyes just partially.Theres a gap between the 2 massive warts for his mouthlol @ how does he hear his ears are perfectly fine

Guest Got Dat Cronik

low being deepi feel for the manmakes u apreciate what you havehis sista is aloti wud happily lash here

OOOOOOH GODMY VOICE IS SEVERAL OCTAVES HIGHER MY SPINE JUST CONTRACTED *SPASM*Seriously freaky sh*t, I won't even call him a f*ck*ng freak or something but man, that scares me.

Guest PennyTraitor

it jus took me some strength to switch over from the apprentice, luckily it was a break.dno if i have the strength to take that kind of risk again.

- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:truesay- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:Watch bb3- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:at 10- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:AND- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:OMG- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:DID U SEE- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:THE MAN WITH NO FACEENGALAND... wankers lol says:LOOLENGALAND... wankers lol says:YESENGALAND... wankers lol says:my mum was laughing for 5 minutes straight- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:WHAT- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:I CRINGED- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:SO HARD- SEAN. BBC3 - Should I Smoke Dope on at 10 says:I CAME ABITobvious no homo but still, reckon he's a a virgin ?

I remember posting some pictures from this book I have FHM The Carnival of The Grotesque.You guys went crazy laugh.gif

Guest Got Dat Cronik

ppl who laugh at this manshame on yougod will simply do a ting to u

Didnt even watch it, glimpsed it when my mum turned it onto the channel while i was eating ... some big violationHorrible disease he's got though.

I missed it, so went on google images typed in elephant man, saw some wrong pictures.It's funny and NOT funny at the same time.

I turned this on by accidentits deepdoes he allow it to get that bad I wonder....coz they can remove tumors cant they