Sign in to follow this  
Guest djbmc

What sets ur teeth on edge?

Guest djbmc

Sum guy on TV just moved sum polystyrene. I was almost sick, I hate it, i hate the squeaky sound it makes, i hate the feel of it - i can't even eat popcorn coz it reminds me of it! Add ur own.

Guest djbmc

yeah the ruler one aint nice but i can handle it, music played backwards?!?!My mate can't stand ppl rubbing their socks on carpet! lol!

When you've just clipped your fingernails and you touch cotton (or any type of clothy material) with your fingertips, just feels uncomfortable.

i got sensitive teeth so "that guy" cream aint too nice and i cant drink "that guy" cold drinks. people who dont know how to use f*ck*ng cutlery

yeah popcorn and polystyrene. our maths teacher used scratch the blackboard to piss us off it used to drive me insane, I was so happy when we got a whiteboard (little did I know that those squeak as well).

When you've just clipped your fingernails and you touch cotton (or any type of clothy material) with your fingertips, just feels uncomfortable.
argh! just thinking about makes my teeth hurt

Guest Radio

seeing the top of peoples heads where there is that small bald patch where the hair looks thin and sh*t

When its been raining and everyones soaked and people wanna either stand right up close to you or sit right up close to you.

Guest djbmc

oh! i got another one! u know when u got wrinkly skin because you've had ur hands in water too long and u touch paper. urgh, hate it!

Guest djbmc
"indie" music
don't count, this aint "what do you hate the most" it's wot sets ur teeth on edge.

Guest Smell Of Death
"indie" music
don't count, this aint "what do you hate the most" it's wot sets ur teeth on edge.
i dont hate on iteverytime i hear them i get queasy