Dream

I.B.Blackman

Guest Vaseline

Oh and in my dream last night someone told me to google some persons nameJust now I remember that I needed to google the name but I cant even remember it.

Have you ever dreamt someone tells you something you don't know and in real life its legit.Like I dreamt someone told me where there address without me already knowing it, next week I found out it was true.Never heard it before aswell.
my mum said something similar to me once.she said that sometimes she meets people and something will pop into her mind about them...but she'll just brush it off as a silly thought....but then when she gets to know them better she finds out its true.she seemed a bit freaked out in the conversation....and then at the end she was like. its just a coincidence, they must of mentioned it, or someone else probably told me. and then we never spoke of it again.i was like...erm....ooooooooookay

Guest Smokey

I remember one time my mum took my plug off my tv when i was a yoot for f*ck*ng about,But they was still the 2 wires that connect to the plug,So i had this dream and in this dream i connected the wire that's like a kettle lead from my ps1 to the two wires on tv on the sly..sh*t actually worked. Man was so proud, i'll remember that for ever.

yeah them de ja vu ones bruv it f*ck*ng madness
They f*ck up my mind differently.Always have me thinkin 'I've been here before haven't I 'All tryna rack my brain and think if its actually true or not.
All the time, what i've tried to do now is jot down any dreams i have which are realistic i.e. if i'm in school or a certain area etc so then when I find myself in that situation I can be like... Actually what is the point in that.

Guest Mr. Estacado

few nights ago i had nightmare that i had to wake up for college, but i woke up and it was still hollerdaze had to wipe the ocean from my foreheadhow can i be havin nightmares about collegesmfh i hate this sh*t.

Have you ever dreamt someone tells you something you don't know and in real life its legit.Like I dreamt someone told me where there address without me already knowing it, next week I found out it was true.Never heard it before aswell.
I get this so much lately. Its like a LOT more real than deja vu.

yeah them de ja vu ones bruv it f*ck*ng madness
They f*ck up my mind differently.Always have me thinkin 'I've been here before haven't I 'All tryna rack my brain and think if its actually true or not.
All the time, what i've tried to do now is jot down any dreams i have which are realistic i.e. if i'm in school or a certain area etc so then when I find myself in that situation I can be like... Actually what is the point in that.
LMAO...them realisations there
few nights ago i had nightmare that i had to wake up for college, but i woke up and it was still hollerdaze had to wipe the ocean from my foreheadhow can i be havin nightmares about collegesmfh i hate this sh*t.
LMAO...them seriously scary dreams there

I get this so much lately. Its like a LOT more real than deja vu.
Also my dreams are messed up, have about 5 mini ones that all seem to blend into one another somehow.

Guest Vaseline
as i said in a next topic, control of dreams can lead to powers, SPECIAL powers.
Yea blud mans going bed with a pen and notepad gonna write down my dreams and sh*t

Guest PennyTraitor
Dreamt about someone and following morning they died :\
my mum had a random dream tht her friend came to her and said goodbye, next day she found out her friend died in their sleep.THAT sh*t IS REAL.