FAO PS3 owners

Bacardi_Up

When watching a dvd, bluray or video file. It plays in letter box format with the black borders but would like to play films and videos in full screen.How do I make it play full screen?Instruct me please.Thanks in advance.

Go to the DVD upscaler settings and turn it onto full screen.
How do you navigate to the DVD upscaler settings? Sorry just got it today and I'm clueless.Would that work for blurays and video files aswell?

Go to BD/DVD Settings on your list, Then DVD Upscaler and turn it to Full Screen. Theres a DVD wide display setting aswell which can be set to Letter Box or Pan and Scan. Dunno if any of them will help ya.
Cheers anyway.I read up on a few forums and apparently the black bars are how it is meant to be with blu-ray and cannot be changed.Unfortunate but oh well (not like I'm buying anything anyway).Rapidshare pass when I'm 'ere.

lmao @ bremafter 17 years and 8 months and 22 days he gets his free PS3.sick guy.now hes on a 7 year contract with AOL LOL
10years actually.Only way to break the contract is if I give them my first born child. laugh.gif