The 'Rolex Sweep' Dance [instructional video]

slickesrickes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

its a sh*t dance but the tune is decent and the dance is basic enuf for them white youts down pub who hear a diffrent beat to everyone else to master. this aint the last we will be seeing of the rolex sweep

Guest M12 Part 2
grime dont need this sh*t i swear skepta went off the deep end after clashing devilmanthey wanna buss grime big but ppl outside of the scene already think of it as a fadthis remix macherena aint helping
the thing is grime is not just a hobby for dese man. its their full time job and 1 big hit could have them set for a long time. i fully dont blame them for selling out especially in our scene where EVERYBODY has at least VERY LEAST twice as many downloaded cds/songs than they have paid for.whos gonna make music and stay broke. i know i wouldnt.

grime dont need this sh*t i swear skepta went off the deep end after clashing devilmanthey wanna buss grime big but ppl outside of the scene already think of it as a fadthis remix macherena aint helping
the thing is grime is not just a hobby for dese man. its their full time job and 1 big hit could have them set for a long time. i fully dont blame them for selling out especially in our scene where EVERYBODY has at least VERY LEAST twice as many downloaded cds/songs than they have paid for.whos gonna make music and stay broke. i know i wouldnt.
the thing is if you build up a cult audience and tour regularly over the long haul you can make more money than having a big hit then being considered a novelty and not taken serious ever againslow money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quick money