Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

hiphop Oh Niiiiiiiiiccki, I'm coming for you...

hardest female outsomeone hit me up with a link, been looking for time..

Altho this kinda move is incredibly too early in her career, I can't hate at all...
what move? isnt this just another mixtape?

i remember hearin this chick she sounds itei c wot ur saying about this being kinda early in her career for the pose its gonna be like theres nothing left to top it when the album comes this woulda been a hard album cover tho, its like out with the old in with the new

Altho this kinda move is incredibly too early in her career, I can't hate at all...
what move? isnt this just another mixtape?
Yeah its a mixtape, this is the poster that comes with the CD. The move is doing a poster likes this & the "Lil Kim" pose.Nicki Minaj is good, I like her, her punches are a bit dated tho and she aint better than Remy.

THIS PIC KINDA REMINDS OF LIL KIM'S HARDCORE ALBUM COVER...GUESS KIM WAS THE PIONEER OF THIS KINDA sh*t ..FOR REAL.
:D Nah for real? lol

WHO IS SHEHER ASHY TOES ARE MAKIN ME SICKTHROW HER A PUMACE STONE
FAG.SHES GOT A BUFF PUM.
Looks like a chicken fillet burger.

vkafaffafaafafaffafa*on track 3*HARDEST FEMALE OUT, DOWNLOAD(espesh as Remy is locked up, and there aint much difference between them anyway)

Yeah she is.Mixtape is actually listenable, can hear the Kim and Foxy similarities obv. I believe she'll go mainstream easily, sexy bitch.Wanye giving me joke as well "YOUNG MOOOOLA BEYBEHHH!", clown lol.