Arrogance

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

Now the problem with people here is that all of you are too arrogant. You can continue your insults, abuse etc but the fact is, arrogance breeds ignorance. I'm not saying I'm always right I am open to constructive criticisms however it seems that there's nothing I can say which will not invoke abuse from you. Yet when I do post something worthwhile it goes over your head.

Guest PennyTraitor
Now the problem with people here is that all of you are too arrogant. You can continue your insults, abuse etc but the fact is, arrogance breeds ignorance. I'm not saying I'm always right I am open to constructive criticisms however it seems that there's nothing I can say which will not invoke abuse from you. Yet when I do post something worthwhile it goes over your head.
u dnt always chat sh*t but u know alot of the time stuff u say is to cause a reaction, do that enough times and ppl will take EVERYTHING u say for fraff.brought it upon urself./thread

Guest Mr. Estacado
u dnt always chat sh*t but u know alot of the time stuff u say is to cause a reaction, do that enough times and ppl will take EVERYTHING u say for fraff.brought it upon urself./thread
^pretty much

Guest Sean Ash

You can try to silence me but you would not like it if black people were denied the right to their opinion would you? Well then. Pure hypocrisy here. But I am the only person on here who is honest enough to be who I am. None of you here are man enough to even show your face. yet you criticise me while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Guest PennyTraitor
You can try to silence me but you would not like it if black people were denied the right to their opinion would you? Well then. Pure hypocrisy here. But I am the only person on here who is honest enough to be who I am. None of you here are man enough to even show your face. yet you criticise me while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
exhibit a.

You are not open to criticism, you have neither the intelligence nor the evaluative skills to debate effectively. Your ideas for political reform are ill conceived and quite frankly ludicrous and the funny thing is you actually have the arrogance to believe your right in what you say when you are clearly wrong.

Guest PennyTraitor
You are not open to criticism, you have neither the intelligence nor the evaluative skills to debate effectively. Your ideas for political reform are ill conceived and quite frankly ludicrous and the funny thing is you actually have the arrogance to believe your right in what you say when you are clearly wrong.
when i first read that i thought it was tht quote from tht film wit adam sandler and he was debating.pretty dissappointed with the outcome tbh.6/10

What Penny said andName names & let's have it out intelligently without restorting to abusive or sendagesSome things you say are spot on, your one of most honest ppl on here & I respect that fam but when you talk about some things, your out of your league.I think your getting arrogance mixed up with confidence stillI don't know everything, if I'm proved wrong I take it on the chin & learn from it or if I still feel right I'll go do my research & come back to get my point accross. I don't think your good at taking it on the chin

Guest Esquilax

what are you talking about.if you dont like the people on this forum, and their supposed "arrogance", why do you continuously return?you've been doing this since before RWD turned pink, so it obviously doesn't bother you that much.and so what if you expose you face, like thats what the internet is for anyway.fag.

from day your ignoring my posts it makes you arrogant coz your basically saying that your too good to read them and also to respondfrom day your arrogant and your posting this it makes you a hypocritefrom day your gonna ignore this it makes you ignorant....Ignorance ArroganceHypocracyyour not having a good day matego to bed

I'm white and I still wish you'd STFU.

lol If you was a politician and the opinion polls didnt go your way would you make these sweeping generalisations that everyone and their families are arrogant?You've tried to make a change but be honest with yourself...you need to go back and re-asses certain things and plan life from a different angle still...xlg_drawing_board_00.jpg

You fail to realise that you are very ignorant and short-sighted. You have good intentions but you need to work on not only your execution and delivery but first and foremost, your target audience.On here, there are people that either ignore you arguement completely because they arent interested, or the ones that reply do so because they can see that you are chatting none sense and out to prove your chatting sh*t. Added to the fact that there arent many scum bum's on here, your noise is falling on deaf ears. Infact, most people on here have ambitions and ethnic minorities. Failing that, they are White and better off than you so cant see what your complaining about.You need to focus on the scummy Lower-working class White man that cant get a job due to being idle and doesnt realise their real enemy is the Government not caring for them rather than the evil immigrants "taking their jobs". All-in-all the person that stares back at you in the mirror.

You fail to realise that you are very ignorant and short-sighted. You have good intentions but you need to work on not only your execution and delivery but first and foremost, your target audience.On here, there are people that either ignore you arguement completely because they arent interested, or the ones that reply do so because they can see that you are chatting none sense and out to prove your chatting sh*t. Added to the fact that there arent many scum bum's on here your noise is falling on deaf ears. Infact, most people on here have ambitions and ethnic. Failing that, they are White and better off than you so cant see what your complaining about.You need to focus on the scummy Lower-working class White man that cant get a job due to being idle and doesnt realise their real enemy is the Government not caring for them rather than the evil immigrants "taking their jobs". All-in-all the person that stares back at you in the mirror.
hard hits