Sign in to follow this  
Guest PennyTraitor

THE REAL G..

Guest PennyTraitor

is me. introducin myself to those who dnt know.dun no

Guest PennyTraitor
Oh hai Gary
always lookin for attention from me. jus holla on msn baby.age: 20sex:godlocation: in ur dreams bitchesBARS.

Oh hai Gary
always lookin for attention from me. jus holla on msn baby.age: 20sex:godlocation: in ur dreams bitchesBARS.
seen better BARS on a night out tbh

Oh hai Gary
seen better BARS on a kit kat

Guest PennyTraitor

yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)

yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)
'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx

'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx
:D:D:D co-sign

Wow.

wait a sec.
basically, you got bodied, handled, verbally penetraited, boyed. al u need do now is summon the comic book league to rescue you. we wait with baited breath

Wow.