THE REAL G..

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor
Oh hai Gary
always lookin for attention from me. jus holla on msn baby.age: 20sex:godlocation: in ur dreams bitchesBARS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PennyTraitor

yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)

yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)
'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx

'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx
:D:D:D co-sign

Wow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow.

• 5 months later...