girlsfriends going homefinalyl after 6 and a half weeks

Matholomew

hmm ive never been in a relationships b4 where ive spent this amount of time with anyone with even a few hours break, coz people obivously work etc.its going to be emotional still, i know i gota man up but rarrr every little thing i do she be on my mind.hmmmm going to be strange walking into an empty apartment.im deffiantly in love :D no cheating or playing 100% faithful. but im going to miss her.i thought i share this with you all.not afraid to say im in love still.has anyone else felt like this and been in a situaiton like this. plus we live far away from eachother im in essex at the mo and shes in sheffield. long. sad.gifits emotional coz she aint round then corner, meh.i always said i never let no girl make me feel like this but its happened.i need to MAN UP but do i really need to?

Guest TimeBomb
u people need to try living with a girl for 5 years, whole different story.
what u mean?in a good way or a bad way?elaborate
well good and bad, but in the sense when u break up if feels very weird when theyre not around, waking up, going bed, eating alone etc