what did i tell you all?

Matholomew

442 is too basicwhen as the last time someone won anthgin using it

show me a side to win something playing two lines of 4

Rooney can play upfront on his own for Man U but not for EnglandWith England they don't bring him into the game and leave him isolated so he thinks "f*ck this sh*t these man are swag" and drops deep and goes to wing to try to get the ball and get involved in the game.Thats why I think Capello should play him in an attacking midfield position (maybe on the left or behind the striker when Lampard isn't playing) and play someone like Agbonlahor upfornt.e.g.--------------------Foster------------------------Brown------Ferdinand---Woodgate-------Cole---------Hargreaves--------Carrick----------------Bentley-----------Lampard-------------Rooney-------------------Agbonlahor---------------------

thing is how can u go on like england dont have pace or summin. Beckham started, do you expect him to start the next game? didnt think so. are englands wing options fast, i thought so. This is the kind of sh*t that pisses me off wiv alot of england fans, they have played that formation in 2 games with different players playing, how the f*ck can you be expecting them to be used to the formation when its been used TWICE. people expect too much too soon, going on like they were playing kazakhstan or sum sh*t it was france WORLD CUP FINALISTS. 4-4-2 is so basic and predictable. 4-2-3-1 works with the right players and pace in the side which england have both of.

If your not gonna play 442, IMO you then definitely need pace in your team.
-------------------Rooney-------------------Cole-------------Gerrard-------------Bentley-----------Carrick--Hargreaves------------Cole-------Ferdinand©-Terry-------Brown-----------------James----------------------
4-2-3-1???????/ some next formationi would just keep it at a simple 4-4-2JAMES GKWES BROWN DRASHLEY COLE DLJOHN TERRY DCRIO FERDINAND DCDAVID BECKHAM MRJOE COLE MLGERRARD MCLAMPARD MCOWEN SCRONNEY SCnice and simple.
LOL @ talking about having pace in your team when you would put Owen up front. This ain't 1998.

If your not gonna play 442, IMO you then definitely need pace in your team.
-------------------Rooney-------------------Cole-------------Gerrard-------------Bentley-----------Carrick--Hargreaves------------Cole-------Ferdinand©-Terry-------Brown-----------------James----------------------
4-2-3-1???????/ some next formationi would just keep it at a simple 4-4-2JAMES GKWES BROWN DRASHLEY COLE DLJOHN TERRY DCRIO FERDINAND DCDAVID BECKHAM MRJOE COLE MLGERRARD MCLAMPARD MCOWEN SCRONNEY SCnice and simple.
LOL @ talking about having pace in your team when you would put Owen up front. This ain't 1998.
And lampard and beckham aint exactly two of the quickest either are they

4 2 3 1 works but not with Rooney upfront. You would have to play him on the left.Cole or Bentley on the right.Lampard in the middle.Gerrard and Carrick as the holding 2, and tag Gerrard with a device that sends out and electric shock if he tries to put on his cape and play Superman out of position.And who said the media would make a scapegoat out of James for that pen? I picked up the Sun and the Times yesterday and was disgusted at the sh*t I had to read about James' "error".